• 30 Nov
 NICKALTMAN

I have a really good PC.
i9 9000 @5.0mhz
GTX 1080ti 11gb
32gb ram
G synch Acer Predator Monitor at 144mhz
NVme ssd

The game worked fluenty for me from day 1. When Fretoria came out it was maybe a bit heavy and fps would drop 70-80 around the siege tower fighting.

But now since the patch 14 and hotfixes game lost its fluent flow. It kinda glitches, often loads and is is basicaly stuttering very often cause it loads in game. Not sure how describe. But is not smooth as it was. For me seems like I have a bad PC.

4 0
  • 30 Nov
 Hessu

Funny enough, it happened to me after the patch 14 as well.

I was always very quickly on the servers, almost always the first on Freitoria. People complained about the long loading times but I was surprised to see it worked so quickly for me. My PC is decent but not amazing. i7 8700k, gtx 1080 and 16GB RAM.

After the patch I get freezes/lag spikes in the main menu when I open the game and at the beginning when I connect to new server. Some demos lag too when I view them and now it takes ages to load to the Freitoria map

Truth to be told, there was some problems with the updating via steam, it went to validating files loop and I had to reinstall the whole game. Patch + reinstall seemed to make my game work like it does now

I just dont understand / know how could it reverse like that; it used to work fine, more than that even. It worked very well

10 0
  • 1 Dec
 NICKALTMAN

@Hessu

So after reinstaling it works better or still not? I didnt understand from your post?

4 0
  • 1 Dec
 Hessu

@NICKALTMAN said:
@Hessu

So after reinstaling it works better or still not? I didnt understand from your post?

Works worse now. I had to reinstall because it was stuck on "validating files" when it tried top udate with the patch 14 and nothing help but the reinstall. And yeah, now it works way worse for some reason.

10 0
  • 2 Dec
 NICKALTMAN

Sad news. I lost the will to play cause of all lag and micro loading.