Mordhau

New Helmets? Armor? :) Realistic sets?

3 15

https://mordhau.mod.io/italian-armet
https://mordhau.mod.io/kettle-bevor
https://mordhau.mod.io/late-15th-century-german-sallet

Here we have some nice mods we can use, but I gotta ask the main question I am here for. Can we actually reach out to you dev lads if we could have some nice and realistic helmets/armor sets like these? This would make the game more creative and would allow people to customize their characters more. Here's a message from a friend of mine:

• Having new helmets like the mods you see above.
  • Adding the Maximilian full set (Or maybe just arms / Helmets).
  • Adding a new "metal boot" like the crude sabaton that take all the down of the leg and the foot (because crude is.. crude x) ).
  • Being able to chose where you want your emblem (You can choose in each loadout if you want the emblem on the helmet and the waist but not the chest piece for exemple).
  • Having a bevored sallet, but with open visor (Like on alpha screenshots).
  • Having a "bec-de-corbin" (Basically a pole-hammer) Because we have poleaxe, but no polehammer even tho it's cool af.
  • A buff to billhook : Can disarm (or just drain a big amout of stamina) a shield user but only with a precise type of attack. In a way to have it fairly balanced
    Bonus : I know they would never add it but.. I found it cool to have an early Couleuvrine, not great accuracy, have a medium reload time but does shit tons of damage and maybe can cost around like 8-9 points ?
    They're some idea thrown like this .. ^^ Thanks

Thanks for reading!

17 28
  • 30 Nov
 Khakedais

The kettle bevor is beautiful.

3 15

It is indeed, this is why I want to see every mods of these 3 in-game, to maybe gather even more players to the game. :) More freedom in customization is every time a good positive thing, that people can enjoy.

7 3
  • 30 Nov
 Derek

good idea fam

116 90
  • 30 Nov
 Cracksmith

Devs are too busy banging hookers and snorting coke to care.

1 1

@Derek said:
good idea fam
(i'm actually the friend who came up with the ideas)

Mercenary 86 109
  • 30 Nov
 VCliff

Rare high quality post.

3 15

Thanks, I wanna make the community enjoy this amazing game, but we need more freedom in customization and realistic feeling! :) I know that the Dev team could do it, but they are working on other stuff.

70 32
  • 1 Dec
 DEADSY

Truly the patricians choice ...nice armor.

Duchess 6886 9859
  • 1 Dec
 Sir Zombie

@computergoblin said:

@Derek said:
good idea fam
(i'm actually the friend who came up with the ideas)

Yes this is certainly a creative idea

34 22
  • 2 Dec
 Fleecer

Talking about Billhook, really need some badasss skins for it

Duke 507 1198

It irks me that some of those helmets arent in the base game

1 0

@MordhauSanta said:

• A buff to billhook : Can disarm (or just drain a big amout of stamina) a shield user but only with a precise type of attack. In a way to have it fairly balanced
    Yes for that, I would definitely love that, it's damage isn't that great when slashing against enemies with a 3 on the chest so this would actually be a good buff in my eyes, but maybe it should be a moderate or small amount of stamina, I want it to be good, not God like, otherwise everyone will be using it.