Mordhau

New Achievements Please

1 0
  • 29 Nov
 Deltanæd

I unlocked all of the achievements within the second month of release. I NEED MORE.
I'm sure I can't be the only achievement hunter here, they add all sorts of weird and interesting ways to play the game.
For example, large, throwable rocks and pots of oil just became a thing, why not add achievements for getting kills for those? Maybe some for doing things that came out with launch? I can't help but notice that there's no achievements for things such as throwing knife kills, ballista kills, and all but ONE peasant weapon.

They don't all have to be super difficult either of course. For example, why not make a few simply be: "Get 10 kills in one match with the [WeaponName]", just to keep people trying new and different weapons that they maybe haven't tried before. Before you say, "But we already have the wooden hammer, carving knife, and fists achievements!" Yes, these types of achievements do exist, but none of those weapons are ACTUALLY viable. Being an experienced player, there's truly nothing easier to fight than somebody with a wooden hammer or carving knife when you have a longsword or really any other decent weapon.

I absolutely love Mordhau, and how much effort the devs put into the game. They actually care about what the community wants and I love them for it. I just want some more things to work for in the game, as I already have mostly everything unlocked and all cosmetics bought that I want.

TL;DR, more achievements pls, game fun, me like, want more achievements so people try new and interesting ways to play.

985 705
  • 29 Nov
 esturias

Achievements. Why would anyone care about nonsense like that? Especially over anything else, with the game dumping around at such a bad state...

I absolutely love Mordhau, and how much effort the devs put into the game. They actually care about what the community wants and I love them for it.

You must play a different game...