Mordhau

Should the devs even bother?

15 11

Clearly this patch is a disaster. I am not trying to be mean... but to be frank my dear you are slow as fuck and you only release shit. I just don't think game design is in your blood. I only want what's best for the game at this point.

Your population seems to only go down faster as you release these obsessive compulsive mechanical tweakfests. I think you should cease development on any other garbage you think you can "improve on" and focus 100% of your money and man-power to getting this SDK out as soon as possible while there are still some people interested in fixing this game. Because once Chivalry and Bannerlord release, nobody is going to need you anymore. And by that time this game is going to be an unfixable pile of trash lol.

Do you guys have more than one programmer? Maybe you should hire some more to make sure the SDK isn't total garbage too.

Knight 88 113
2 0
  • 28 Nov '19
 kingnigga

dude triternion has devs across multiple continents, of course updates are going to be slow af. Game isn't even in that bad of a spot, yes there's performance issues that need to be addressed immediately and more maps would be nice, but this game is in a pretty good spot right now. People just aren't interested in melee multiplayer games anymore.

1391 1051
  • 28 Nov '19
 esturias

@kingnigga said:
Game isn't even in that bad of a spot, yes there's performance issues that need to be addressed immediately and more maps would be nice, but this game is in a pretty good spot right now.

Ehm... no. But feel free to explain what a "good spot" is in your world.
The game is making very little progress with the updates, but not because everything is so slow. It's because everything gets released half-baked and in a pretty unfinished state, creating more issues than it fixes and overshadowing the few good changes.
The devs still don't seem to have any idea where they want to go and how they plan to get there and they absolutely don't seem to learn from previous mistakes.
But the situation is evident already when you look how there is zero communication with the playerbase.

1817 1905
  • 28 Nov '19
 SWSeriousMike

@kingnigga said:
People just aren't interested in melee multiplayer games anymore.

lol

1505 4134
  • 28 Nov '19
 TombstoneJack

@kingnigga said:
People just aren't interested in melee multiplayer games anymore.

22664968-confused-knight-using-electronic-tablet-horizontal.jpg

6 1
  • 28 Nov '19
 cjmstate

The last patch is literally unplayable for me. It kicks me every time I join a game due to VAC timeout.

Conscript 883 1816
  • 28 Nov '19
 ohshitsorry

lmao get banned

51 19
  • 28 Nov '19
 MachinePlayer

Depending on how chiv 2 release goes will ultimately decide the fate of mordhau. They need to release content updates once a month instead once every quarter.

Duchess 798 3530
  • 28 Nov '19
 Stouty

Uninstall the game and leave the forums, asap if possible!

212 84
  • 28 Nov '19
 CarnifeX

so true.

15 11
  • 29 Nov '19
 yourenemiesfriend

@Stouty said:
Uninstall the game and leave the forums, asap if possible!

yes I will definitely do that "as soon as possible if possible" since you have such a way with words

Screenshot (91).png

214 175
  • 29 Nov '19
 Cracksmith

My man calling the devteam ‘my dear’. Could you tell me how crush is like in bed, if you guys are so close?

100 46
  • 29 Nov '19
 DEADSY

*Ahem...Ni-

Conscript 883 1816