Mordhau

how to get under 80 ping or even lower? I play with ping between 85-100 this is the only game with terrible ping

6 10
  • 5 Nov
 randomguy

how to get under 80 ping or even lower? I play with ping between 85-100 this is the only game with terrible ping

1379 3932

make sure your connecting to servers closest to you or buy better internet......seems like a joke but that's the actual solution

1126 1770

I used to have this problem. All through alpha and until just before patch 13 I had 90-120 ping despite getting great ping in all other games.

Not sure what happened but one day last week or before my ping leveled out to 65-80 and life is so much better. I wish I could give you advice but I'm not sure what changed.

3 0
  • 11 Nov
 Blaze

I have the same issue even though I have a good internet connection.
My internet speed https://gyazo.com/95383d8d6899778b84d9efc0931eaeef

The thing is there is no servers with low ping popping up but only 80+... and its not very fun to play.

The one and only server that makes my ping green and around 68 its VK duel server..

13 15
  • 12 Nov
 PPeebs

Ping is primarily determined by your distance to the server, not your bandwidth. If you live in a remote area with no mordhau community, it may be the only servers you can find are from other regions with a high ping.

3 0
  • 12 Nov
 Blaze

I understand you.
However I never had any ping issues with any game, even though they are small communities.
Do you think its only because of my area? Or mordahu servers or something can be optimized ?

I don't have enough knowledge at this so im curious if its something that might be fixed in the future from server side since I remember mordahu had some network optimization couple of updates ago.

Sellsword 733 2248
  • 14 Nov
 Goof

Upgrade your potato of an internet modem.

27 12

I heard the devs are planning to move out of Steamworks which should reduce the lag issue

3 0
  • 19 Nov
 Blaze

Oh finally:D Somebody with some good news.
Well lets hope for the best.