Mordhau

Will it ever become free

1 0
  • 5 Nov
 Roky

I like mordhau,i saw it on yt,but i cant play it because i dont have money.I want to know if the game will ever be free,and thoughts on that of course

886 656
  • 5 Nov
 esturias

If you don't have the money to play this game, you should forget about playing games and start earning money.
How were you able to afford a computer that can run Mordhau?

Mordhau ftp: Hell no.

4 6

Dude, why are you everywhere. Your opinions are trash esturias

886 656
  • 6 Nov
 esturias

@BoomersRuinedSocialSecurity said:
Dude, why are you everywhere.

And who exactly are you?
Last time I checked, this was a forum where people sometimes communicate.

Your opinions are trash esturias

That's cool. And since that's such an intelligent post you made there, I bet you are able to elaborate and explain it. Right?

1 0
  • 6 Nov
 WangTuLong

get a job Broke Boi

Duchess 6879 9847
  • 6 Nov
 Sir Zombie

Ah this will certainly be a good move

1379 3932

popcorn.jpgI wish Sammy was still here

Knight 2608 6912

You should just have been born in a wealthier family, the fuck is so hard about that?

Empress 376 875

Why would it be free?

It's a very polished, aesthetically pleasing game with pretty great melee mechanics and gamepllay in general

Only a fucking idiot would sell this shit for free

It's not Fortnite bud

Knight 2608 6912

Unironically tho proper switch to ftp might give the game a new wave of new players, it might be not a bad idea maybe a few years down the line

Duchess 6879 9847
  • 7 Nov
 Sir Zombie

Then they'd probably also have to make a lot of the items into microtransactions :)

Empress 376 875

If anything free to play weekends like a lot of steam games do

Often seem to be a pretty good concept

Atleast in Chiv you would see the player base boost up for a short time after it, then everyone ragequits

886 656
  • 7 Nov
 esturias

@Sir Zombie said:
Then they'd probably also have to make a lot of the items into microtransactions :)

They don't have to make the game f2p in order to do that...
And I wouldn't even mind that - if it's only about cosmetics and if it would result in a higher quality of the game.

Knight 595 2006

One factor not being considered in this thread is the communities of games that go free-to-play become far worse. Even a simple $10 price tag can make a powerful difference on the state of a game's community. And if you are thinking Mordhau's community could not possibly get worse - do not be so naive.

1493 1577

The game will only ever be free if the source code is released. Otherwise it will always be held back by the small size of the dev team.

110 149
  • 8 Nov
 Toastimus

@Roky said:
I like mordhau,i saw it on yt,but i cant play it because i dont have money.I want to know if the game will ever be free,and thoughts on that of course

Frankly I believe you are too young to play video games if you are asking these kinds of questions.
Go outside and play with your friends,there is nothing for you inside the house.

886 656
  • 8 Nov
 esturias

@Toastimus said:
Frankly I believe you are too young to play video games if you are asking these kinds of questions.
Go outside and play with your friends,there is nothing for you inside the house.

If only it was that easy to judge...
End of last year we had an article in our newspaper about a theft in a house.
The thief took all kinds of valuable electronics.
End of the story: The house had a broken front door without a lock, but the owner thought that it was more important to buy a new flat TV for multiple thousands of euros.

People and money...

1379 3932

@esturias said:

@Toastimus said:

End of the story: The house had a broken front door without a lock, but the owner thought that it was more important to buy a new flat TV for multiple thousands of euros.

People and money...

a fool and his money are soon parted

Anne Frank - probably

110 149
  • 12 Nov
 Toastimus

@TombstoneJack said:

@esturias said:

@Toastimus said:

People and money...

a fool and his money are soon parted

Anne Frank - probably

lol