Mordhau

They 100% knew shields were "bad" before release. ("they just invalidate the core gameplay loop").

21 8
  • 4 Nov
 Chizzler

So they 100% know they are SHIT now, 7 months after release.

Screenshot_20191104-061645.png

21 8
 Chizzler

Literally announcing that they know the core mechanics are completely broken days before refusing to use Early Access for the release.

You should have to refund your backers tbh.

Gave you all that money just to be ignored and watch incompetent devs flush all of the potential down the drain for their quick payday.

886 656
  • 4 Nov
 esturias

Sooo... the point of this thread is... what exactly?

21 8
  • 4 Nov
 Chizzler

@esturias said:
Sooo... the point of this thread is... what exactly?

It's in general discussion. Discuss it.

What is the point in asking such a pointless question?

Wait briefly glimpsing your profile, that seems to be your MO.

Knight 595 2006

Stop with the meaningless spamming and flaming or this alt of yours is getting banned too. We get it; You don't like the developers. Either be constructive or leave.

61 26
  • 4 Nov
 DEADSY

Hey Chizzler...go FUCK yourself.
Asshole

Sellsword 11 2
  • 4 Nov
 Yj

The shields were most powerful things in alpha and beta version.

886 656
  • 4 Nov
 esturias

@Chizzler said:
It's in general discussion. Discuss it.
What is the point in asking such a pointless question?

Discuss what? You didn't open any discussions, you just necro'ed old threads to whine and shitpost. You didn't offer anything to discuss.
If you want to discuss something, do it properly. If you can't, let it until you grew up.

You wrote that your previous account got banned without reason during a banwave. I kinda doubt that...

Wait briefly glimpsing your profile, that seems to be your MO.

Would you mind explaining that?

1126 1770

Ah shit here we go again

399 595
  • 4 Nov
 smug

Of course they knew....they played Chiv.

1126 1770

Bring back Alpha Patch 14/15 shields. Anything wrong with shields like that could've been edited. The idea of a locationally based shield defense is intuitive and should not have been thrown out so quickly.

Sellsword 733 2248
 Goof

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Bring back Alpha Patch 14/15 shields. Anything wrong with shields like that could've been edited. The idea of a locationally based shield defense is intuitive and should not have been thrown out so quickly.

• "We do look at your suggestions..."
    ~Jax

But they just choose to ignore them.

Empress 376 875

pop into thread

original post by original poster

next post by original poster?

that shits so disgusting like edit ur main post wtf

how can anyone take someone seriously who does that

lmao

21 8
  • 5 Nov
 Chizzler

I literally play indie games to get away from the bullshit. But this game is complete bullshit and it doesn't need to be at all. There's just no excuse. No acceptable excuse anyway. Jax trots out the old "we are bad with timelines" thing every now and then and most of you eat it up every time. Which is pathetic cause that's literally not an excuse. It's just an acknowledgement that they are shit at their fucking jobs, and that they plan to continue on being shit at them, despite the community.

Jax thinks a CM's job us just showing up randomly every now and then to remind us how the game is actually fine and the devs are wonderful men.
Maybe throw a fucking event, retard.

@esturias said:

No

886 656
 esturias

Jax trots out the old "we are bad with timelines" thing every now and then and most of you eat it up every time.

Oh really? Look around more closely and you'll see that the whole forum is full of complaints and whining. It's just that the forum is... well. Dead.
Your childish whining and raging doesn't help much.

No

Then stop talking childish nonsense?

69 65
  • 5 Nov
 Cracksmith

@Chizzler said:
Hurr Durr me no like devs
Mordhau? More like bordhau!
Please pay attention to me!

Imagine hating a game so much you make multiple accounts just to shit up an already desolate forum.

1493 1577

@Chizzler said:
I literally play indie games to get away from the bullshit. But this game is complete bullshit and it doesn't need to be at all. There's just no excuse. No acceptable excuse anyway. Jax trots out the old "we are bad with timelines" thing every now and then and most of you eat it up every time. Which is pathetic cause that's literally not an excuse. It's just an acknowledgement that they are shit at their fucking jobs, and that they plan to continue on being shit at them, despite the community.

Jax thinks a CM's job us just showing up randomly every now and then to remind us how the game is actually fine and the devs are wonderful men.

@esturias said:

No

-

@Lord Commander Guts said:
wtf. so I guess devs don't have bills to pay huh? Nor families to provide for? If you are so rich why don't you become a dev or an investor?

Never gets old.

Empress 376 875

@Chizzler said:

@esturias said:

No

how many hours do u have

21 8
  • 7 Nov
 Chizzler

Some of you are clearly hurt by what i've said. But the reason it hurts is because it's all true. Do I have constructive criticism? Isn't all of this constructive? What else should I do if I want the devs to stop with the self destructing behavior? The least I can do is make SURE they are at least aware of this opinion.

Which is not popular by any means... but I don't see anybody actually arguing with what I've said... just with my right to say it... but such is the way of the internet in 2019.

21 8
 Chizzler

Btw for the idiots telling me i should be making "constructive criticisms", i did that a lot. The entire point of my ranting is that the devs do not listen to that. How has that worked out for any of you? Face it, the devs seem to be the enemy of basic logic, they don't gaf at this point.