Mordhau

Any of you still waiting for your custom emblems to be added?

Knight 144 316
  • 31 Oct
 Sir Boring

I submitted mine and they were both approved in either May or June, so it's been awhile. Bugged the devs a few times and they said they still have yet to add some, but it's been, as you can see, quite awhile now. I assume a lot have yet to be added, since there were 100 of us (thus 100 emblems), but maybe some of them just never submitted theirs.

Any of you still waiting for yours to be added? More or less I made this thread to see if the devs will take notice and add them, since it's been so long.

Duchess 6887 9859
  • 31 Oct
 Sir Zombie

Not waiting, nop

988 6971
  • 31 Oct
 marox — Project Lead

@Sir Boring said:
I submitted mine and they were both approved in either May or June, so it's been awhile. Bugged the devs a few times and they said they still have yet to add some, but it's been, as you can see, quite awhile now. I assume a lot have yet to be added, since there were 100 of us (thus 100 emblems), but maybe some of them just never submitted theirs.

Any of you still waiting for yours to be added? More or less I made this thread to see if the devs will take notice and add them, since it's been so long.

Looks like we missed it, should be in next update

Knight 144 316
  • 31 Oct
 Sir Boring

Awesome, thanks a ton. Hopefully no one else has been waiting this long, lol.

Knight 144 316
  • 26 Nov
 Sir Boring

Whoop, new patch, but my emblem wasn't added still. Just a heads up as it seems it was forgotten again. Lol

Duchess 6887 9859
  • 26 Nov
 Sir Zombie

He meant the NEXT update

Duke 5502 13139
  • 26 Nov
 Jax — Community Manager

Talked to the devs to clear this up - looks like the emblem was added but you weren't given the ability to use it. Should be getting fixed ASAP.

1404 3967