Just my thoughts.

103 33
  • 30 Oct
 CazzyVR

Thanks for the input I guess...

16 23
  • 1 Nov
 PPeebs

Thoughts might imply you actually put some kind of thought, aka. rationale, behind it, not simply assert that you thought so without any explanation. As criticism goes, this is the non-constructive kind.

103 33
  • 2 Nov
 CazzyVR

@PPeebs said:
Thoughts might imply you actually put some kind of thought, aka. rationale, behind it, not simply assert that you thought so without any explanation. As criticism goes, this is the non-constructive kind.

Yah, I mean, to the OP what about Patch 8 Combat do you prefer? I barely see a Difference. What is there you like, what do you dislike, what would you want to see changed/added? That's how you add detail and help us understand you.

99 86
  • 4 Nov
 Cracksmith

Thank you odd, very cool.

161 62
  • 8 Nov
 CarnifeX

so true, once the kids mastered all youtube-guides, they are (now with new fight/combat changes) able to block/parry whatever like 99% of times every shit you smash n throw at them

yesterday i just realized how broken the fights are, if you dont imitate this cheap shit, youre lost

at the very latest, when all ranked clowns join the invasion & frontlines servers, because they are bored of ranked,
the servers will be emptied out way faster, than everyone predicted.

Knight 143 310
  • 9 Nov
 Sir Boring

Sir, that's just the general player base getting better while the people who don't want to put countless hours of effort into a game leave. That has nothing to do with a patch update.

Though I bet Youtube videos would help a bit for noobs. Can't say I ever had those for Chivalry. Lol

161 62
  • 10 Nov
 CarnifeX

@Sir Boring said:
Sir, that's just the general player base getting better while the people who don't want to put countless hours of effort into a game leave. That has nothing to do with a patch update.

Though I bet Youtube videos would help a bit for noobs. Can't say I ever had those for Chivalry. Lol

nope.

99 86

@CarnifeX said:

@Sir Boring said:

nope.

God tier argumentation from carnifex. The pinnacle of refutation.
Glad to know there’s still people that are unwilling to improve here. Could always count on you for a laugh.

161 62
  • 10 Nov
 CarnifeX

@Cracksmith said:

@CarnifeX said:

@Sir Boring said:

nope.

Glad to know there’s still people that are unwilling to improve here. Could always count on you for a laugh.

ouh cute, such quarrelsome and i still dont give a fox

he is clearly speculating and you want to discuss about it, like its a fact
you start the conversation with an indeed lousy insult and expect a accurate argumentation from me and a normal discussion now? (lol)
i assume youre like these other lvl 30-60 guys ingame, arguing about everything said, even when they dont know shit about the game
i play over 800hrs and met like 10-20 good players in fl and inv since i played,
this never changed, if we dont count these players(which i talked about) which are using cheap flaws of the animations to the limits
then my so called "god tier argumentation" is for sure god tier, because its a fuckin fact.

now hate on & lough like every other retarded troll everyday in the game, running around naked and being useless in any matter..

955 694
  • 10 Nov
 esturias

@Cracksmith said:

To be fair - he has a point there. I have yet to meet a single highlevel player who doesn't use one of the few obvious lamer weapons and/or spasms around in fights as if having a heart attack, starting from 25fps(feints per second) up to animation abuse and similar. (Of course not counting the ones running around naked, because they are bored and have no other ways to waste their time.)

1154 1805

I prefer Alpha Patch 14/15 combat.

Even shields were fun to use and fight against that patch.