Mordhau

Throne room last objective for Invasion mode

175 117

Grad, Mountain Peak and Feitoria could use a last objective for defenders to defend a player who spawns as King/Commander in the throne room if they have the highest amount of kills on the defending team when attackers reach the last objective.

Change the field commander to a playable field commander on Grad during the last objective.

Add a throne room after attackers breach the castle door walls on Mountain Peak and on Feitoria along with an objective to defend/attack the player controlled king/commander. This one feature is my most highly requested feature on at least one or two maps such as Castello and Feitoria, as well as multiple seige towers on Castello.

32 20
  • 29 Oct '19
 ViscountSeymour

Agreed. It would also be pretty cool if a commander could make highlighted spots for formations, using a map or something, wherein players can get a few points for going on them, and the commander a few for making successful ones. Too ambitious? eh, I don't think so.

34 36
  • 29 Oct '19
 NuclearWinter

That'd be cool, could totally happen on another company's game.

175 117

Triternion pls

147 55
  • 15 Jan
 CazzyVR

I have to agree. I mainly think Mountain Peak could use so much more as the Cart coming up felt so Anti-Climactic and there is a fucking CASTLE! Assuming the Devs use Proper Castle Design can even make that Castle a Bitch to attack, cause what where Castles designed to do? Fucking Defend the People Inside! They could add Gates the Attackers have to get through in order to breach while the Defender's have Murder Holes to Murder them. Then the fact the Defenders could then have some time to Prepare some Godly Defenses.

The Game can switch from a Point System for Mountain Peak and once the Cart gets there switches to a 20 Minute Time Limit to make it more fun.

Just my 2 Sense

175 117

@CazzyVR said:
I have to agree. I mainly think Mountain Peak could use so much more as the Cart coming up felt so Anti-Climactic and there is a fucking CASTLE! Assuming the Devs use Proper Castle Design can even make that Castle a Bitch to attack, cause what where Castles designed to do? Fucking Defend the People Inside! They could add Gates the Attackers have to get through in order to breach while the Defender's have Murder Holes to Murder them. Then the fact the Defenders could then have some time to Prepare some Godly Defenses.

The Game can switch from a Point System for Mountain Peak and once the Cart gets there switches to a 20 Minute Time Limit to make it more fun.

Just my 2 Sense

I totally agree, why design a castle if you're not going to let us go inside it? Its like giving the community a box and saying we're not allowed to open it. I'm sure most people have wanted to continue playing Mountain Peaks map into the castle and have had the wish that the map was extended in the future.

147 55
  • 17 Jan
 CazzyVR

Maybe in future Updates Mountain Peak will get something better. Plus I really wanna see the inside of that Castle