Mordhau

Do u have gf????????

2017 2104
  • 2 Nov '19
 SWSeriousMike

@ohshitsorry said:
This is actually untrue

Lies! Where is your proof?

Conscript 987 2012
  • 2 Nov '19
 ohshitsorry

Bez tytułu.png

don't play stupid

1697 1291
  • 2 Nov '19
 esturias

That's obviously photoshopped or gimped!

2017 2104
  • 2 Nov '19
 SWSeriousMike

I only see a shoe. I think I was too overenthusiastic in the past.

#pegleg
#footgate

21 8
  • 3 Nov '19
 Chizzler

@Humble Staff said:

@Chizzler said:
These guys answered with their comment history. I doubt people with 3000 and 7000 comments on this forum have time for stupid girlfriends

Well no, i don't have the time to invest into a girlfriend, that's why i only fuck your mom once a weekend.
Also who the fuck are you

It would be obvious who i was if the devs weren't so ban-happy, wouldn't it?

266 248
  • 4 Nov '19
 Cracksmith

My man and I are very happy, thank you for asking.

Duke 507 1200

@SWSeriousMike said:
I only see a shoe. I think I was too overenthusiastic in the past.

#pegleg
#footgate

Be careful when you fuck around or joke with Lazy, He can fuck you up my dude.

Knight 5408 7405
  • 5 Nov '19
 Humble Staff

@Chizzler said:

@Humble Staff said:

@Chizzler said:
These guys answered with their comment history. I doubt people with 3000 and 7000 comments on this forum have time for stupid girlfriends

Well no, i don't have the time to invest into a girlfriend, that's why i only fuck your mom once a weekend.
Also who the fuck are you

It would be obvious who i was if the devs weren't so ban-happy, wouldn't it?

So you are admiting you were baned and you avoided it by creating an account, that's not wise my friend. Fuck Crushed though. gets banned

Sellsword 792 2351
  • 5 Nov '19
 Goof

My gf is made of silicone. She's a nice lady.

1697 1291
  • 5 Nov '19
 esturias

@Goof said:
My gf is made of silicone. She's a nice lady.

Your girlfriend is a pastry spatula? D:

158 198
  • 6 Nov '19
 The Bird

The Bird has no feathery, female friend to pek. She flew away not long ago...

DepressedBird

Bird

GrimEmu

FeatherAlone