Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch #13 Released (Feitoria)

Knight 247 1086
  • 7 Nov '19
 Corsario

@Chizzler said:

@Corsario said:
The map burning the first hours/days after release is trully problematic...

You'd think after 7 months 1 out of 10 professionals could churn out a map that was relatively polished and balanced. Nope. 0/10 people can execute a single polished map, after 7 months they launch more unfinished garbage for us to fucking test for them lol. No wonder pop went down again, fooled them once with CR shame on you, fool them again with Failtoria and just fuck you basically.

IMO you need to halt all production on whatever bad content you're making and stop slacking off with hookers and finish the SDK so you can get the nearly lifeless husk of Mordhau into the intensive care unit of the people who actually give a shit, the community, who unlike the devs, have actual programmers and talented game designers amongst us.

Lol. Calm your tits down...

I must admit the SDK is urgently needed, or at least a very profound assistance for the unofficial SDK (specially with light and gamemode issues) so that it can eventually turn into It.

Knight 91 115
  • 7 Nov '19
 Josh

@bobbydigital said:
This patch surprised me.
I expected the map to have boosted the player counter for longer but it's actually at an all time low now.
This is probably a case of too little too late.
You didn't seem to learn from the crossroads release, that releasing a map, then allowing people to vote for it constantly would just mean people bingeing on the new content, making the game fun for the people who like the new map but extremely boring for people who are not that impressed by it or just don't like playing the same thing over and over.

I'd be interested to know how much of the player count drop has been due to players that struggle to run Feitoria, loads of people complain about FPS in that map and some people simply can't load it. So these players might just quit while the map is constantly revoted.

298 144
1697 1292
  • 8 Nov '19
 esturias

@CarnifeX said:
you go for him to tk him, because youre fucked up, then he votes on you & everybody: page up

If you are dumb enough to fall for it, it's your own fault.

1 3
  • 9 Nov '19
 Vlaxerʖ

mordhau.jpg

I have found God

1697 1292
  • 9 Nov '19
 esturias

Oh, that's a nice easter egg.
I wonder if you can find the same on the spot where the mortar was... :P

1697 1292
  • 10 Nov '19
 esturias

I'll drop that here:
Anyone having lagging issues today? Wanted to play this morning already, but melee was pretty much unplayable. Multiple other players reporting the same and half of the pings on the server were kinda bad.
This evening it looks the same, just not that bad.
Everything else the same, same servers, same shi... bad internet.

4 0
  • 12 Nov '19
 georgewesley

When the game was updated a lot of my items I have purchased were taken from me and are no longer unlocked. Is there anyone to get them back?

1 0
  • 15 Nov '19
 Shmel101

The dumbest card of all. Developers, did you even test the balance on this card? Each round wins ONLY the blue team. I hope that you morons will fix it and make it easier to storm the castle and protect the village

198 129
  • 16 Nov '19
 bobbydigital

@Shmel101 said:
The dumbest card of all. Developers, did you even test the balance on this card? Each round wins ONLY the blue team. I hope that you morons will fix it and make it easier to storm the castle and protect the village

That is how it's always been.
They cannot balance their maps very well.
They create a map, red team always wins, they edit the map, blue team always wins.
Best to accept it or move along.

298 144
  • 16 Nov '19
 CarnifeX

sooo... it seems we dont get a hotfix for the broken hitboxes, broken blocking & broken exe overhead/normal(sometimes) swing(no hitbox at the end)?

wow..., and I had already set my demands so low

Duke 5558 13284
  • 10 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

This topic has been closed.