Mordhau

Double Wielding

1 0
  • 25 Oct
 LoafofBeans

Ok, so basically the same as using a rapier with a shield, accept being able to do it with a second weapon, no heavy weapons like mauls or zweihanders, but like falchions and carving knives, Faster blocking time recharge, but more stamina use, so it would be easy to dissarm a double wielder with like 2 messers, and being able to hold on to one while the other is thrown away when dissarmed, and you guys ad other nerfs so it wont be op, also maybe under armour customization for looks and stuff, so like an open over gambison with an under chain or other way, but more weight and all that.

886 656
  • 25 Oct
 esturias

Ugh. No, thanks.
I'd support parry knifes as a kind of shield, using the given mechanics in a slightly different way. But double wielding? More mechanics required, more balance required.
No need for more nonsense and chaos.

Knight 7721 14230
  • 25 Oct
 ToLazy4Name

...double? double? double?! DOUBLE?!!??!

ADD DOUBLE KO CHANCE FFS, i just can't enjoy this game without this logic, fun and realistic feature !

1379 3932

patchie fevers taken lazy!

72 95
  • 28 Oct
 SoRoofless

Equip two messers and use them like a big pair of scissors. Double messer strike + simultaneous kick for ultimate attacking power!

16 18
  • 31 Oct
 bOMBADlL

This isn't an anime, dual wielding has no basis in history, apart from the parrying dagger, which every edgy fuckwits will main if they include it

Sellsword 225 261
  • 31 Oct
 Redeaux

I just want to dual wield bucklers

886 656
  • 31 Oct
 esturias

@Redeaux said:
I just want to dual wield bucklers

You mean... you want to play the cymbal.

1493 1577

@bOMBADlL said:
This isn't an anime, dual wielding has no basis in history, apart from the parrying dagger, which every edgy fuckwits will main if they include it

Sorry but that's wrong.

Duke 501 1198

@SWSeriousMike said:

@bOMBADlL said:

Sorry but that's wrong.

nou