Mordhau

Who is noob and who is pro

82 35

can advanced people say from what rank or level you are becoming not noob and when you are pro cuz i am intrested in opinion?

Conscript 748 1555
  • 16 Oct
 ohshitsorry

hell,o

level noob and pro betwen 1-500 i think but pro ask better opnion cuz no advance

182 110

Noob has spear, rapier and bows. easy.

82 35

why cant i get serious anwsers and fyi rapier is not noob wepon

Empress 380 890
  • 17 Oct
 Soulcatcher

just depends on the quality of the time you spend in the game

level in mordhau is not a very good representation of how good someone is, for all you know that level 150 just played horde since release

you become good when you feel you are good and can beat better players or people you struggled with earlier in time

level and duel rank don't even represent it all the time

just keep playing and you'll find out

971 699
  • 17 Oct
 esturias

@Skrytociemny said:
why cant i get serious anwsers

Because it doesn't take much brain to realize that the rank is a very bad representation of skill. It just says how much time you spend in the game.
There are players with high ranks who mow me down in seconds (Most of the time by the excessive use of feints, though. Didn't meet many highrank players who really won with other tactics...) and players with high ranks who play like a lowrank player.

The only thing the rank does say with some certainty is if you should go outside some more...

27 11
  • 17 Oct
 Moesenfurz

@Skrytociemny said:
can advanced people say from what rank or level you are becoming not noob and when you are pro cuz i am intrested in opinion?

The magic mark is exactly at Level 30. This is scientifically proven. Im the source.

Knight 766 3312
  • 17 Oct
 Mittsies

noob = anyone worse than me
pro = me
hacker = anyone better than me

lotta hackers out there, man...

1397 3955

its all about what you think skill is just gotta set goals and beat them

day 87 ive now landed a total of 5 hits on bob sap if I can just do this all in one life ill have succeeded

Conscript 191 477
  • 17 Oct
 Shovonem

There are pro players who doesn't play ranked cuz it's not worth the time for them. There are also pro players who doesn't have very high level because they mostly played competitive during Alpha testing. However, the best players in the game are the ones that play/used to play in competitive, clan fights (scrim/pug) etc.

Simply put: Competitive players are pro. Rest are not. Noobs are easy to find. It's hard to find pros because they don't play as much in public servers.