Mordhau

Forum rules

Knight 7577 13875
  • 30 Jan '17
 ToLazy4Name

@Steve Pigeon said:
I feel kind of sorry for Lazy...
This was possibly the only place he could live out his political autism and speak his mind and it was taken from him.
He put so much time into his posts, all of it wasted.

sad reacts only

I have another forum where I exclusively talk politics. The political thread over on that forum has over 800 pages (since August 2016).

I actually discuss politics over here a whole lot less than over there, because over here it's mainly just a bunch of fucking spaghetti about communism while over there we actually debate plausible things.

Sellsword 172 430
  • 30 Jan '17
 Pencilman

I joined this forum to shitpost.
Two days later shitposting is banned.

shiggy diggy doo

284 122
  • 30 Jan '17
 UneBaguette

I like it that we have to welcome and be kind to new guys.
I already messaged the 2 newest guys welcoming them and directing them to the forum's rules
(Get on my game, skrubs)

Baron 1226 1617
  • 30 Jan '17
 Carlo_Mano

@Steve Pigeon said:
This was possibly the only place he could live out his political autism and speak his mind and it was taken from him.

sad reacts only

Nah, he said we can bend the rules for comedic purposes. Now he just needs to add a bits of lol's and emojis whenever he yells niggers and it'll be alright :p

Knight 872 1350

@Carlo_Mano said:
niggers

insta ban tbh

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 30 Jan '17
 Sammy

Goodbye Carlo.

Knight 590 690
  • 30 Jan '17
 Garou

The Mordhau forums has emerged from the dark ages. A new era now sets forth.

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 30 Jan '17
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Steve Pigeon said:

sad reacts only

I have another forum where I exclusively talk politics. The political thread over on that forum has over 800 pages (since August 2016).

I actually discuss politics over here a whole lot less than over there, because over here it's mainly just a bunch of fucking spaghetti about communism while over there we actually debate plausible things.

Formal politics takes us nowhere!

Gud rules, I thought funny when I saw Mr Bobs locking a thread, I thought he was just like impersonating crushed and I went like "haha fucko imma go like this post", then I realize he is moderator now and has actually locked the thread"shit!

Order is good imo, I like the moderators that were chosen tbh, I can't wait to see how this forum will be after kickstarter!

42 86
  • 30 Jan '17
 Dusty

@SirZombiethe3rd said:

@Dusty said:
I for one propose that user using way too excessive ''shouting'' (caps) should get some some kind of warning. But that's just me.

Does that seriously offend you?

No. It feels like that one fly that goes over your face. You could keep up with it forever, but not having them there would be nice sometimes.

Baron 1600 5076
  • 30 Jan '17
 Lincs

@Etrius said:
The Mordhau forums has emerged from the dark ages. A new era now sets forth.

In the beginning, the forums were formless and autistic, and Marox presided over the waters of the deep.

• 30 Jan '17
 DOESNOTCOMPUTE
This comment was deleted.
  • 30 Jan '17
 Pencilman
  • 30 Jan '17
 Dusty
  • 30 Jan '17
 ToLazy4Name
  • 31 Jan '17
 Varkuta
  • 31 Jan '17
 elToroGuapo
  • 31 Jan '17
 Punzybobo
  • 31 Jan '17
 ToLazy4Name
Baroness 175 185
  • 31 Jan '17
 Edy_Nelson

Glad some rules got established, about time.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 31 Jan '17
 ToLazy4Name

@Edy_Nelson said:
Glad some rules got established, about time.

go away commie