Mordhau

Messed up sound

9 20
  • 5 Oct
 0-0-0

Since recently, my in-game sounds have been all kinds of messed up. The voice lines are too loud, fire crackling is too silent and some hit sounds are barely noticeable. This started happening some weeks ago and I think it may be related to me downloading some custom maps, as I noticed the sound issues started appearing shortly after that.

I have since tried deleting the maps, verifying file integrity on steam and restoring to default settings, but nothing has worked so far. Has anyone experience something like this before?

165 98

There's an on going issue with audio where I cannot hear behind me.

I do notice some hit sounds are off but it might be due to certain angles and positions of the player, the audio is basically 180 degrees for me.

9 20
  • 6 Oct
 0-0-0

@bobbydigital said:
There's an on going issue with audio where I cannot hear behind me.

Yup, that’s basically what’s happening with me too. I can’t hear fire crackling when it’s directly behind me and when I get killed by an enemy from behind, no sound is played. Hope the developers address this soon.

3 2
  • 7 Oct
 randomguy

can't hear horse riders and enemies sneaking from behind

165 98

Has been an issue for a while and a big handicap for the people with the issue.

9 20
  • 11 Oct
 0-0-0

Have the developers acknowledged this bug at all?

728 547
  • 11 Oct
 esturias

@0-0-0 said:
Have the developers acknowledged this bug at all?

Do you see them posting (let alone acknowledging things) here at all?

2 1

ive got a bug where i have allmost No sound at all i can faintly hear loud things like explosions or warcrys but thats it