Mordhau

you have 2 days to give me the maps

Knight 7664 14059

feed vesanus a diet of monster energy drinks and cocaine I don't give a fuck but the maps better be here in 2 days or consequences will never be the same you slow fucking european shits

Empress 362 853

Marox: Should we find out who in the community can create maps in UE?

Vesanus: Yeah, sure. I'll create all the textures and models, they can implement them on their maps in their own way.

Marox: Sweet, if their maps turn out pretty sick we can offer them some coin for creating and balancing the map and get the map in the game. Win, Win.

?>??????????????????..??

728 547
 esturias

I'd be careful with those kinds of... friendly requests. Remember the last map we got? Well... and the maps we have?
If it will be a borderline good map, let them do their thing. Better offer to crawl their backs or suck their toes if that helps...

94 217

i'll pump approximately 22.5 gallons of gamer cum into vesanus' boyhole without relent if this fucking map that's been in progress for > a year is not delivered unto us

728 547
 esturias

I see. The badass kiddies are on the rise...

#Fridays(AndWednesdays)ForFeitoria

165 98

They can't even balance the maps they have, 2 new ones is just more problems.

They could take 30 years and it will still be one sided, bottleneck infested shite bucket where blatantly obvious issues would expose themselves to us players after 10 seconds of playtime.

1090 1722

Well, I kinda want NEW one sided, bottle neck infested shite bucket where blatantly obvious issues would expose themselves to us players after 10 seconds of play time maps.

You have 48 hours before I start farting on my dog.

155 104

Triternino u have 48 hours before I start wiping on my and eating my own shait. How u like thait? Biggity basebaul bat

Knight 7664 14059

hey little don don it's me big ron ron

94 217

Day 1 has passed, ape. Tick tock.

122 156

Aight time's up. Dunno what you did but I'm gonna need a LiveLeak link.

1405 1475

@Soulcatcher said:
Marox: Should we find out who in the community can create maps in UE?

Vesanus: Yeah, sure. I'll create all the textures and models, they can implement them on their maps in their own way.

Marox: Sweet, if their maps turn out pretty sick we can offer them some coin for creating and balancing the map and get the map in the game. Win, Win.

?>??????????????????..??

Seeing how Stingy the devs are, I don't see Marox paying someone for anything if he doesn't really, really have to.

Duke 547 909
  • 6 Oct
 Goatie

How is Feitoria not done yet jesus christ. It feels like i stopped playing this game months ago and it's exactly the same.

24 7
  • 7 Oct
 Khashius

There's plenty of maps implemented through the mod platform...right? Ive been having a blast jousting it up with friends. Just message me and I'll be happy to give server access and load up whatever maps anyone wants to try.

Knight 7664 14059

@Khashius said:
There's plenty of maps implemented through the mod platform...right? Ive been having a blast jousting it up with friends. Just message me and I'll be happy to give server access and load up whatever maps anyone wants to try.

I don't want your shitty mods I want the fucking map that was supposed to be in for RELEASE

IT HAS ITS OWN SONG IN THE FUCKING OST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1405 1475

Yo, Lazy. Have you gone crazy and split your personality? Because there is someone else in this forum that looks exactly like you. And that's the only sensible explanation for that that I could come up with.

Knight 7664 14059

@SWSeriousMike said:
Yo, Lazy. Have you gone crazy and split your personality? Because there is someone else in this forum that looks exactly like you. And that's the only sensible explanation for that that I could come up with.

what

1405 1475

Or maybe it's your long-lost twin brother.

Edit: Missed my chance to just repeat myself in caps. Damnit!

Knight 7664 14059

Berserk is a reasonably popular thing among edgy internet people and this particular image is especially popular