Mordhau

new content

2 0

For discussion and consideration of mordhau team(if possible and any of them will read this), i suggest to stop focusing on adding new modules, because there is enough of them right now, and people look forward more into modification of your characters, what does that mean. and why should those be added? Because it will bring more people to game than adding new module(if you don't believe check how many ppl joined after adding invasion module, alot of them? i don't think so). So i would suggest adding following:

1. Skill tree in which you can improve by playing or doing some small quests like example: (defeating 2 people in row with certain weapon), skills should be like :( after loosing 60 % of health , you take 40% reduced damage from all sources for 10 seconds).
  2. Posibilitty of improving your weapons: (for example you will be able to gather metal chunks or some other resource from killed enemies which can be used to improve one of your weapons, by improve i mean one of the stats(length, damage, speed etc.) it will also get a new look, it would had to get new look when you improve the lenght.)
    That's all , tell me what you think people
728 547
  • 29 Sep
 esturias

What are "modules" and who are the "people" you are talking about, who prefer better customisation over everything else?

1321 3830

I think your lost sir this is mordhau bannerlord is on the other side of the street

2 0

@esturias said:
What are "modules" and who are the "people" you are talking about, who prefer better customisation over everything else?
Modules: invasion, horde, skirmish, frontline, duels, deatchmatch, team deathmatch
People: players of mordhau, why do i think they will prefer customisation? Because after adding new module:invasion , players numbers didn't increase at all, so it's worth to try something else if you want anyone to play this game in few months, also what i wrote is just a suggestion from a client point of view so it's not dirrective to mordhau crew

728 547
  • 30 Sep
 esturias

@ShaperRaistlin said:
Modules: invasion, horde, skirmish, frontline, duels, deatchmatch, team deathmatch

Those are called "gamemodes".

People: players of mordhau, why do i think they will prefer customisation? Because after adding new module:invasion , players numbers didn't increase at all

Because the new gamemode Invasion was a very bad, lazy and unmotivated addition to the game. It didn't add anything new that could attract people.