Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch #12 Released

2021 2108
  • 26 Oct '19
 SWSeriousMike

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
A better, more enjoyable version of Chivalry with devs that actually care about maintaining and fixing the game, albeit slowly.

I enjoyed Chiv's TO maps more than Mordhau's FL maps. Also the voice acting in Chiv was better in many cases.

And if they care about the game and want to maintain and fix it they can just do that.

Mercenary 1263 2303
  • 27 Oct '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

@esturias said:

I'm a speedreader, if I only glance at chat i instantly read it. If it's full of complaints it's kind of a bummer. That's why I care.

The chat? Full of complaints? I've rarely seen that. Toxicity and other nonsense on the other hand...

Bonus question: it's their opinion, it's subjective.

You are evading the question.
What is your subjective opinion on people's subjective complaints?

You asked me if they were wrong. There is no answer to that as it's subjective. But if you're asking my opinion, I disagree with them. I think they are wrong. But you already knew that, so I have to question why you insist on asking again.

Discord feedback channel.

That's a third party app. What about this community forum?

I agree devs should do more with this forum. It's one of the reasons why this place has been abandoned, save for like 12 users.

Less broken animations, no exploity moves like reverse overheads and shit, more depth to combat thanks to chambers and morphs, better body dodging and footworking.

That's one part of one aspect of the game. What about the rest, especially the stuff that is the subject of most complaints?

Lack of content? 2 mappies soon, more mappies in the works officially announced, new helmets also coming. Lots of modded content now thanks to integrated mod support.

Lack of balance updates? Patchie soon, not even a month ago there were 2 balance patchies in quick succession.

'x gamemode is boring' that's their opinion. I enjoy invasion, frontline, SKM and duels.

If I missed any, read our previous exchanges. Everything you asked I have already answered directly to you before.

I've been over the caring part with you before, if you still don't understand then you're never going to.

Understand what exactly?

Case in point.

1697 1292
  • 27 Oct '19
 esturias

But if you're asking my opinion, I disagree with them. I think they are wrong.

Why? Take the most common complaints and tell me why the complaints are wrong.

If I missed any, read our previous exchanges. Everything you asked I have already answered directly to you before.

I don't remember that you were giving actual answers... or talking much sense regarding these things.

988 6974
  • 28 Oct '19
 marox — Project Lead

This topic has been closed.