5 1
  • 21 Oct '19
 Aliwonym

Where's new map guys?

5 1
  • 21 Oct '19
 Aliwonym

@邪悪な領主 said:
Can you guys please make an update that has Asian weapons or armor. For example katanas, naginata, and shurikens. PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE AND ADD THESE THINGS !!!!!

Yay, agree with this!

Mercenary 83 73

@Aliwonym said:

@邪悪な領主 said:
Can you guys please make an update that has Asian weapons or armor. For example katanas, naginata, and shurikens. PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE AND ADD THESE THINGS !!!!!

Yay, agree with this!

i guess that's the least important currently. first of all they should finally fix the animations in this game.

214 175
  • 22 Oct '19
 Cracksmith

@OΛ ¦ WienerSchnitzel said:

@Aliwonym said:

@邪悪な領主 said:

Yay, agree with this!

i guess that's the least important currently. first of all they should finally fix the animations in this game.

Doing that wouldn't be in line with the game's established aesthetic. Plus Japan is gay, so its not liable to happen outside of mods.

1 0
  • 22 Oct '19
 SamosleroidesKiri

Hi got a probleme with game execution, the game start but i have a please wait and infinite loading in start menu -_-

5 9
  • 25 Oct '19
 KZF50E

I am out of patience as of now

957 310
  • 26 Oct '19
 Antoniokontos

i decided to hop on this since the old guy who used to share my steam account loved this place and i got to say idk why

182 110
  • 26 Oct '19
 bobbydigital

@KZF50E said:

Most people are I think, game is down to 3k players on average, by 2020 you're looking at about 2500/2k

Mercenary 1192 2171
  • 26 Oct '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

@bobbydigital said:

@KZF50E said:

Most people are I think, game is down to 3k players on average, by 2020 you're looking at about 2500/2k

After the people who constantly complain are gone, it will be like Chivalry's community; a dedicated player base that appreciates the game, including its flaws, for what it is. I can't wait to be honest.

1817 1905
  • 26 Oct '19
 SWSeriousMike

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
After the people who constantly complain are gone, it will be like Chivalry's community; a dedicated player base that appreciates the game, including its flaws, for what it is. I can't wait to be honest.

Because all the non-dedicated players clearly were a detriment to your enjoyment of the game.

Mercenary 1192 2171
  • 26 Oct '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

@SWSeriousMike said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

Because all the non-dedicated players clearly were a detriment to your enjoyment of the game.

Nobody likes a negative nancy, Mike.

1391 1051
  • 26 Oct '19
 esturias

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

You should google what that actually means...

Mercenary 1192 2171
  • 26 Oct '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

@esturias said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

You should google what that actually means...

I did, it means exactly what I thought it means.

1391 1051
  • 26 Oct '19
 esturias

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

Yes, the people complaining are totally the bad guys. Why do you care about them and what bad influence do they have on the game?
And what exactly would change when those would leave? I mean... apart of only being able to play on an almost filled server with low ping on Sunday afternoon.

I don't know how often I explained that by now, but... the people who "constantly complain" still do that because they appreciate the game, because they like it and because they want to see it improving.
Otherwise they would simply leave and play something else. That should be pretty easy to understand.

And about that "appreciate the game for what it is"-part: Would you mind telling us your version of that? What is it?

1391 1051
  • 26 Oct '19
 esturias

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
I did, it means exactly what I thought it means.

Then you used it in a rather wrong or at least very generalised way.

Mercenary 1192 2171
  • 26 Oct '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

@esturias said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

Yes, the people complaining are totally the bad guys. Why do you care about them and what bad influence do they have on the game?

I just find it annoying when people complain all the time while I'm trying to relax and unwind.

And what exactly would change when those would leave? I mean... apart of only being able to play on an almost filled server with low ping on Sunday afternoon.

Chivalry survived well enough with a low playerbase for many years.

I don't know how often I explained that by now, but... the people who "constantly complain" still do that because they appreciate the game, because they like it and because they want to see it improving.

Okay, so complain to the devs instead of everyone else.

Otherwise they would simply leave and play something else. That should be pretty easy to understand.

And about that "appreciate the game for what it is"-part: Would you mind telling us your version of that? What is it?

A better, more enjoyable version of Chivalry with devs that actually care about maintaining and fixing the game, albeit slowly.

1391 1051
  • 26 Oct '19
 esturias

I just find it annoying when people complain all the time while I'm trying to relax and unwind.

Again: Why do you care about them? Why do you read their complaints?
Big bonusquestion: Are they wrong?

People offer their feedback and complaints here on the forum, which is supposed to be the meetingplace of the community. The devs don't care about any of that, or at least show ZERO communication with their playerbase.
But if you can somehow change that, feel free to do that!

A better, more enjoyable version of Chivalry with devs that actually care about maintaining and fixing the game, albeit slowly.

And now again without the rosetinted glasses? What does "better" mean?
How exactly did you end up with the "caring" part? What do you base that on?

Mercenary 1192 2171
  • 26 Oct '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

@esturias said:

Again: Why do you care about them? Why do you read their complaints?
Big bonusquestion: Are they wrong?

I'm a speedreader, if I only glance at chat i instantly read it. If it's full of complaints it's kind of a bummer. That's why I care.
Bonus question: it's their opinion, it's subjective.

People offer their feedback and complaints here on the forum, which is supposed to be the meetingplace of the community. The devs don't care about any of that, or at least show ZERO communication with their playerbase.
But if you can somehow change that, feel free to do that!

Discord feedback channel.

And now again without the rosetinted glasses? What does "better" mean?
How exactly did you end up with the "caring" part? What do you base that on?

Less broken animations, no exploity moves like reverse overheads and shit, more depth to combat thanks to chambers and morphs, better body dodging and footworking.

I've been over the caring part with you before, if you still don't understand then you're never going to.

182 110
  • 26 Oct '19
 bobbydigital

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@bobbydigital said:

@KZF50E said:

You will be able to find out if that theory is true shortly.

Personalty I prefer games with a decent amount of players because spending time just to find a server with players isn't enjoyable.

After I do 80 ping limit and invasion mode (which is probably the most played mode) I have only 5 servers that pop up, remove all the people who are "complaining" as you call it and you will spend more time looking for a match than playing.
Then you will be annoyed with all the new "complainers" asking, where's all the players? Can't find populated servers?

Maybe you are from the US and the game is doing better there but in the EU, like said above, 5 servers unless I want to go play on something laggy. My "pool" is only about 300 players.

1391 1051
  • 26 Oct '19
 esturias

I'm a speedreader, if I only glance at chat i instantly read it. If it's full of complaints it's kind of a bummer. That's why I care.

The chat? Full of complaints? I've rarely seen that. Toxicity and other nonsense on the other hand...

Bonus question: it's their opinion, it's subjective.

You are evading the question.
What is your subjective opinion on people's subjective complaints?

Discord feedback channel.

That's a third party app. What about this community forum?

Less broken animations, no exploity moves like reverse overheads and shit, more depth to combat thanks to chambers and morphs, better body dodging and footworking.

That's one part of one aspect of the game. What about the rest, especially the stuff that is the subject of most complaints?

I've been over the caring part with you before, if you still don't understand then you're never going to.

Understand what exactly?