Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch #12 Released

957 312
  • 30 Sep '19
 Antoniokontos

perhaps not be a Zweicopter

298 144
  • 30 Sep '19
 CarnifeX

same with the overhead and exe, the end of the swing doesnt hit anymore in the end-animation-phase

hitboxes are generally still broken and disappears

and what can i say, my old post from last patch is still a current one

3 2
  • 30 Sep '19
 FortniteBurger

@Antoniokontos said:
perhaps not be a Zweicopter

I wasn't trying to do something crazy copter stuff from Chivalry, I just played like I used to before patch and all I see is that my weapon goes through opponents even if I don't making any weird attack manipulations.
This is so fucking painfull,that I can't play this game at it's current state.
Just waiting til either devs fix this, either Chivalry 2 come out.
Anyway, I can't help myself, but feel robbed.
I wasted a lot of time training with one very specific weapon and now all my moves that I used to working out is useless.
I also noticed that sometimes weapon comes through me, which makes me kinda of feel sorry for my opponent.
It's just not fair.

160 90
  • 30 Sep '19
 .....

@FortniteBurger said:

@Antoniokontos said:
perhaps not be a Zweicopter

I wasn't trying to do something crazy copter stuff from Chivalry, I just played like I used to before patch and all I see is that my weapon goes through opponents even if I don't making any weird attack manipulations.
This is so fucking painfull,that I can't play this game at it's current state.
Just waiting til either devs fix this, either Chivalry 2 come out.
Anyway, I can't help myself, but feel robbed.
I wasted a lot of time training with one very specific weapon and now all my moves that I used to working out is useless.
I also noticed that sometimes weapon comes through me, which makes me kinda of feel sorry for my opponent.
It's just not fair.

I present to you FortniteBurger, creator of fortniteburger.net.

267 250
  • 1
  • 30 Sep '19
 Cracksmith

@FortniteBurger said:
I wasted a lot of time training with one very specific weapon and now all my moves that I used to working out is useless.

Your pointless specialization is your own fault . There are MANY weapons in the game, all constantly being balanced. I guarantee you wouldnt be having this problem if you branched out more and played without a specific habit in mind.

298 144
  • 1 Oct '19
 CarnifeX

Grad Invasion is broken in terms of gameplay
just had a match now, where some guys killed the warden & king in the first phase of the round with spikes
right in the moment the first phase ended, red lost immediatly

i would bet this will happen a lot now in the next days and it screams for a hotfix...

Mercenary 1263 2303

@CarnifeX said:
Grad Invasion is broken in terms of gameplay
just had a match now, where some guys killed the warden & king in the first phase of the round with spikes
right in the moment the first phase ended, red lost immediatly

i would bet this will happen a lot now in the next days and it screams for a hotfix...

Some of the invasion stages are clearly in need of balancing even without exploits like that. The worst offenders are the cart push at the end of Taiga (too easy for red, I don't think I've seen blue defend it even once), and the last stage on Grad which is boring to play as commander because, if you don't camp inside a tower, you will get killed by a random catapult shot eventually. If blue team is any good, you might only see a handful of people come into your tower all match. Warden on the other hand is completely abandoned by blue these days. Not sure why this change happened, in the first couple of days people still defended him. Now he just gets ganked for free in the early game of the last stage. Maybe make a spawn in the dungeon that is only active while warden is alive, to encourage people to defend there?

957 312
  • 1 Oct '19
 Antoniokontos

i just like that Horses die almost instantly to maul

3 2
  • 1 Oct '19
 FortniteBurger

@Cracksmith said:

@FortniteBurger said:
I wasted a lot of time training with one very specific weapon and now all my moves that I used to working out is useless.

Your pointless specialization is your own fault . There are MANY weapons in the game, all constantly being balanced. I guarantee you wouldnt be having this problem if you branched out more and played without a specific habit in mind.

As I told before, it's affects not only me but also my opponents.
When you see that weapon just goes straight through you - it's not how things supposed to be.

1 1

ive been having a problem where when im in a game no matter the ping i lag a fuck ton and it says disconnected at the side of the screen. ive emailed the support email with no response yet but hopefully this gets seen and i could get a little help, also i dont know of anyone else that has this problem.

198 129
  • 1
  • 1 Oct '19
 bobbydigital

I struggle in this game now to get 60 fps.

Invasion is a clusterfuck, all the smoke, loads of people in one area, ping is all over the place and so is the fps.

rx580 8gb, 16gb ddr4, ryzen 5 1600x, feels laggy.

Grad is the worst invasion map because it is just a camping exercise at the end, it's boring af.
I actually see a lot more votes for frontline now.

Invasion should have it's own servers with less players, try 48.

1 0
  • 4 Oct '19
 邪悪な領主

Can you guys please make an update that has Asian weapons or armor. For example katanas, naginata, and shurikens. PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE AND ADD THESE THINGS !!!!!

1697 1292
  • 4 Oct '19
 esturias

Sooo... I was/am sick at home, so I tested the game again after a >6 week break (except for three matches of Invasion when that came out).

The little tweaks seem fine, I noticed melee being a little less chaotic.
Apart from that, the old problems still exist (map quality, map quantity, general balance, general performance/connection, sound, bugs, glitches, general care for the game and its players, ...) and the "patches" brought a few more (even worse petformance/connection, even worse sound, bugs around server kicks, ...).
I won't even mention Invasion as a "new" gamemode.

But the worst part I noticed: Even during "rush hour", there are barely enough players to fill TWO servers - at least when talking about the German ones. The other one or two active servers stay empty with maybe 10-20 players, who just wait there until the others have some free spots.
If you want to play off the rushhour, even just a few hours - no chance. You have to pick a half empty server in another country where your jumping ping goes from 30-120 to 60-250. Fun.
And it seems like only the dumb kiddies and immature bobs stay with the game. The raging and dumb posting increased a lot, compared to before. So did the trolling.

Well... that just as a little bit of feedback/rant to keep the forum alive a bit longer...

@邪悪な領主 said:
Can you guys please make an update that has Asian weapons or armor. For example katanas, naginata, and shurikens. PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE AND ADD THESE THINGS !!!!!

Please grow up.
How stupid would it be to have things like that in the game when the game doesn't provide ANYTHING of that kind to support it, meaning maps or... anything?
I know, the game isn't realistic at all and just a silly smashing and slashing game, but no need to make it worse.
I love Asian and especially Japanese stuff, too, but noone likes brainless fanboys...

15 21
  • 4 Oct '19
 Midnight19

may i suggest a feature that allows the AI to Spawn with your custom load outs in the local Match mode ?

2 1
  • 4 Oct '19
 Zephyrtron

When Invasion came out I was hooked. It was faster, busier and crazier than Frontline. I couldn’t get enough and I couldn’t stop playing.

That was mostly down to the super fast spawn rate.

I supposed I ought to be thanking you for delaying the spawn rate with this patch since it’s now much easier to lose interest and stop playing.

With the five second rate Invasion used to be mental fun. My heart raced. I’d never seen so many players swarming into battle, with such exhilarating consistency.

Now it’s different. I went through the whole Steam Guard process and wrote this post during my multiple waits for respawn in just one match.

It’s still better than Frontline, but it’s not all encompassing like it used to be. I have down time for Christsakes, which simply should be happening.

Please, I’m begging you, reduce the spawn rate. Maybe to 6 seconds if you feel 5 was too short, but I can’t think why that might be because it created the most compelling and thrilling matches of any game ever.

Don’t give me a chance to breathe. Give me total war!

Mercenary 1263 2303

@Zephyrtron said:
When Invasion came out I was hooked. It was faster, busier and crazier than Frontline. I couldn’t get enough and I couldn’t stop playing.

That was mostly down to the super fast spawn rate.

I supposed I ought to be thanking you for delaying the spawn rate with this patch since it’s now much easier to lose interest and stop playing.

With the five second rate Invasion used to be mental fun. My heart raced. I’d never seen so many players swarming into battle, with such exhilarating consistency.

Now it’s different. I went through the whole Steam Guard process and wrote this post during my multiple waits for respawn in just one match.

It’s still better than Frontline, but it’s not all encompassing like it used to be. I have down time for Christsakes, which simply should be happening.

Please, I’m begging you, reduce the spawn rate. Maybe to 6 seconds if you feel 5 was too short, but I can’t think why that might be because it created the most compelling and thrilling matches of any game ever.

Don’t give me a chance to breathe. Give me total war!

Before, when spawn rates were fast, teammates kept doing ridiculous things, basically throwing themselves at the enemy. When you push through an enemy line, another one is instantly ready to cover the breach.

Now, teammates act a lot smarter because they know they'll be out of the game for a while when they die. Now, when you breach through enemy lines, there is actually room to push through and take advantage of that hard fought breach.

Quick spawn rates make game modes like invasion a dumb chargefest where you are rarely, if ever, rewarded for pushing through. Please don't change them back ever.

267 250
  • 4 Oct '19
 Cracksmith

@邪悪な領主 said:
Can you guys please make an update that has Asian weapons or armor. For example katanas, naginata, and shurikens. PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE AND ADD THESE THINGS !!!!!

Why tho?

160 90
  • 4 Oct '19
 .....

They've exceeded september deadline for maps :(

1697 1292
  • 1
  • 4 Oct '19
 esturias

@NoYou said:
They've exceeded september deadline for maps :(

Even if there was something like an official deadline - why would anyone care or be surprised?
When I, as a "new" player know by now that this developer is one of that "It's ready when it's done - maybe."-kind, you should know that, too.

And again, for the optimistic part in all of us:
When it takes longer, it probably means that we get a finished and maybe even balanced map. A good map.
Who knows?! So just wait and be patient. I mean... even more than we already are.

198 129
  • 1
  • 4 Oct '19
 bobbydigital

Prolonging the release of maps,

Probably doesn't have enough bottlenecks yet
Needs some ballistas placed in shite locations, either totally useless or aiming directly at the enemy spawn.
A few more terrain locations where you need to press END because you're stuck
Some tedious objectives involving fire
Is probably balanced so will have to alter that in the mean time
more bottlenecks, delayed a further week