Mordhau

How can you get better at a game when people constantly call you bad and to uninstall

17 4
  • 22 Sep
 420friendly

i'm a beta who even takes the mordhau insults to heart, and whenever i hear a dumb insult line i feel like not even trying

17 4
  • 22 Sep
 420friendly

but who'd care about one person who can't have fun

Knight 651 994
  • 23 Sep
 VampireDuck

just ignore them or turn chat off, ez.

728 547
  • 23 Sep
 esturias

Grow up, learn to deal with those kinds of idiots and try to draw some usable feedback out of their raging.

Knight 2244 4030
  • 24 Sep
 Runagate

literally just stop being a bitch why do you care so much

Conscript 678 1497
  • 24 Sep
 ohshitsorry

ur bad and should uninstall

4 10
  • 25 Sep
 Rodntt

go to dual servers and ask if someone could teach you a lil something

82 80
  • 27 Sep
 The Bird

The Bird suggests transforming oneself from beta to alpha, that these things will not harm his self esteem. In the meantime, The Bird would recommend that one visit a duel server and seeking assistance from one who is better than himself.

Bird

GetPekt

1405 1475

Don't want to discredit the bird but I wouldn't take advice from someone who was caught talking about himself in 1st person.
#paradox

Count 788 3012
94 217

i know a lot of people in here are trying to pwn you epic style, but the best solution really is to disable the chat, or to ignore it.

don't let chimps drag you down.

82 80
  • 30 Sep
 The Bird

@SWSeriousMike said:
Don't want to discredit the bird but I wouldn't take advice from someone who was caught talking about himself in 1st person.
#paradox

The Bird refers to himself in the THIRD person, oh foolish fellow!
The Bird recommends not taking advice from this individual who knows not the difference!

PEKT

GETPEKT

BIRD

BEAK

1405 1475

The bird and I both know very well that he has a dirty past. A past in which the bird was caught talking about himself in FIRST person.
#birdgate

17 4
  • 14 Oct
 420friendly

@Runagate said:
literally just stop being a bitch why do you care so much

because I want to feel important, good at something, not wallowing in self pity and getting drunk and high everyday

17 4
  • 14 Oct
 420friendly

@ohshitsorry said:
ur bad and should uninstall

i guess i just should

17 4
  • 14 Oct
 420friendly

I've never been good at anything so what's the point in making an attempt in anything anymore

728 547
  • 14 Oct
 esturias

@420friendly said:
I've never been good at anything so what's the point in making an attempt in anything anymore

Yes, you should totally kill yourself because you are not good at a silly computergame.

No, seriously. The people who claim that they aren't good at anything never really did or tried anything. It's just a bad excuse for being lazy and stupid.
I had a friend who always claimed that, too: I was into painting back then, he tried it but wasn't as "good" as I was.
I was into archery, he didn't hit his first arrow.
We played games, he lost a few times.
Conclusion: He sucks and is bad at eeeeeverything.
He was an idiot. Had to tell him that almost every week.

Conscript 678 1497
  • 14 Oct
 ohshitsorry

@esturias said:
Yes, you should totally kill yourself

1405 1475

Esturias #1 bully.

20 6
  • 14 Oct
 Corvidae

@420friendly said:

To get better, stop doing this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man