Mordhau

Modify the last objective in Grad

23 11
  • 21 Sep '19
 BenitoMussolini

the Warden is completely defenceless 99% of the time, and gets slaughtered in a couple of minutes because the rest of the team is too busy defending the walls and the Commander, it's pretty sad, so here's my idea,

Just turn the warden defence in an indipendent objective that comes before the commander defence one, put some spikes in front of the entraces for the jails to give the defenders time to assemble and add the objective to free some people from the jails, this way it's going to give people a reason to defend the warden, and give a purpose to the cells in the jail

1575 4304
  • 21 Sep '19
 TombstoneJack

this for invasion but not for frontlines

23 11
  • 21 Sep '19
 BenitoMussolini

@TombstoneJack said:
this for invasion but not for frontlines

yes im indeed talking about frontline

1697 1292
  • 22 Sep '19
 esturias

Makes sense. Grad is missing one or two objectives anyway, the first one diesn't count.

And since we're at it: On the castle walls, when I climb on the roof behind the fixed ballista spot and try to jump on the round tower top, I always fall down and die and also see lots of other players falling. Am I just too stupid, or is that a glitchy spot?
Should be perfectly possible to grab the ledge. It's like the spot on Crossroads, when you try to climb up the wall near/below the old cannon spot.