Mordhau

Lost Already Purchased Gear

1 2
  • 21 Sep '19
 Piskers

I just recently decided to play Mordhau again, and I tried to make a new build. I found out a lot of the gear I had purchased has been set back to it being unpurchased. I had to purchase the item again. What can I do?

3 3
  • 21 Sep '19
 Low

Me too, been off for 3 months and now i have to buy back all weapons and all gear i had

3 3
  • 21 Sep '19
 Low

especially all the f ing skins

3 3
  • 23 Sep '19
 Low

Thanks for fixing the problem in so fast

1 0
  • 26 Sep '19
 Loh-pop

Just logged into today to find the same thing happened to me.

Same story. Haven't logged in for a few months. Found things I very much purchased to now be un-purchased.

1 0
  • 30 Sep '19
 FredFinklestein

Yeah, I just got on after a few months and I am missing most of my expensive armor and weapons.

3 0
  • 2 Oct '19
 Parrotkick

Same here! Any news on a fix?

1 0
  • 14 Nov '19
 SNEAD187

has anyone gotten a fix for this im missing a 100 hours worth of farmed gear pretty demotivating to play or support the game in the future

1 0
  • 14 Nov '19
 DefectiveGh0st

This happened to me, as well. I had to buy back as much of it as I could, but somehow it magically came back after one of my logins. It still sucks because I had spent around 5700 gold just to get back a fraction of what I had earned before, and I don't know if I'll be able to get it refunded.

1 0
  • 18 Nov '19
 SaintPepsimax

Just recieved the same issue after logging in after not logging in for months, unless i get some sort of compesation for lost gear and gold this s**t is getting uninstalled. all my characters are wearing gear go into edit in armoury its all gone. Was keen to get playing this game again but with this fuck that and looks like no one has had this issue resolved, i had every weapon unlocked and the armours i cared about now i got base gear with half the weapons i used locked.

5 0
  • 20 Nov '19
 RiZ

I returned to the game after a couple of months of break and I lost all weapons and armor, what did I discover, what should I do?

5 0
  • 20 Nov '19
 RiZ

I played in the game for more than 60 hours and it’s very disappointing to lose everything that I earned

2 0
  • 2 Dec '19
 Cheeselord

I have the same exact issue. Apparently some people's gear returned so it seems posting here helps.

1 0
  • 11 Dec '19
 ElectricMessiah

SAme happened to me :( I lost a lot of items that I had on lvl 3 and cosmetics. Can someone help?

212 173
  • 11 Dec '19
 Cracksmith

Its punishment for your shit music taste

Knight 1836 2230
  • 13 Dec '19
 Void

A known fix is restarting the game a few times.