Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Getting Kicked by Vac

2 0
  • 15 Sep '19
 Rapunzel

Hi Guys,

when I join a Server I get kicked instantly and it says vac test expired, i had never hacks i only upgradet my PC yesterday.
I dont know what to do,

Thanks for your help
Rapunzel

4 0
  • 15 Sep '19
 hans

same

36 37
  • 15 Sep '19
 Fred Dawes

Dev's solution from Discord (downloading and placing DLL worked for me):

@geach3d said:
If you are experiencing "VAC check timed out" issues. Please check this folder and make sure that you have this SteamService.dll. This has been missing for a few players with this error. To be clear, make sure that you are looking in the correct location for this file. It will not be in your steam install, but in a folder called "Steam" under a folder called "Common Files" under Program Files (x86). See the attached image. Additionally, if you do have this file, but are still experiencing this error, you can make sure the service is running via task manager under services. Credits to your fellow Discord user Chase, for discovering this!

steamservicedll[1].JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49N-8ddI8X8

Missing DLL:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622130343734018058/622607816745549843/SteamService.dll

1 0

So I have both the SteamService.dll And the Steam Sevice thing is in my task manager how ever I still cannot connect to any servers. I do have a VAC ban but that was from half a decade ago so that shouldnt be the case

Knight 321 611
  • 25 Oct '19
 Duckalot

@𝕷KingPhantom1223 said:
So I have both the SteamService.dll And the Steam Sevice thing is in my task manager how ever I still cannot connect to any servers. I do have a VAC ban but that was from half a decade ago so that shouldnt be the case

Try launching steam as an administrator. That helped some people.

40 69
  • 25 Oct '19
 geach3d — Art

You must replace the .dll if it still doesn't work. Ping me on discord and I can make sure you have done it correctly.