Knight 2247 4038
Knight 3135 7293
  • 12 Sep
 Punzybobo

awful post

24 13
  • 12 Sep
 Spree237

I think that idea comes from how the steam page was written.

" Enter a hectic battlefield of up to 64 players as a mercenary in a fictional, but realistic world"

"Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism."

Not to count how it was marketed, I remember times where realism was brought up as a thing for Mordhau, not that I can see any more of those at this point.

Mercenary 1861 6985
  • 12 Sep
 ThunderDuck

fuck both of you runagate and punzy how can you not have my back on this, i feel betrayed

747 557
  • 12 Sep
 esturias

Well. Thanks for letting us know, I guess...

Also good job with the irony regarding that picture.

1420 1499

After browsing (read: stalking) through this I must weep about how deep you have fallen. Please become cool again soon!

Mercenary 1861 6985
  • 12 Sep
 ThunderDuck

ok i will try, but how??

1420 1499

I dunno. I was never cool myself. Maybe buy a gun from Lazy.

Mercenary 1861 6985
  • 12 Sep
 ThunderDuck

nah fuck it i'm just gonna embrace this role as the new forum retard

1420 1499

You know, in the Greek dramas of old the protagonist meets his fate on the way to avoid it. Maybe something like that might work out for you, too. After all, if you don't give a fuck - isn't that cool?

Knight 3135 7293
  • 12 Sep
 Punzybobo

@ThunderDuck said:
fuck both of you runagate and punzy how can you not have my back on this, i feel betrayed

post quality machine broke

Mercenary 1861 6985
  • 12 Sep
 ThunderDuck

some of you are alright
don't come to the crossroads tomorrow
some of you aight.png

Count 791 3023

I've seen this too many times. Duck you just need to raise your B12 intake and regulate your adrenal function.

For your sake as well as ours I suggest you visit your local Red Lobster™ and supplement your vitamin deficiency by consuming large amounts of competitively priced quality seafood.

And remember... The higher priced menu items are the most beneficial to your health.

You deserve it!

Conscript 685 1504
  • 12 Sep
 ohshitsorry

what does mrw mean tho

Knight 2247 4038
  • 13 Sep
 Runagate

@EatAtRedLobster said:
I've seen this too many times. Duck you just need to raise your B12 intake and regulate your adrenal function.

For your sake as well as ours I suggest you visit your local Red Lobster™ and supplement your vitamin deficiency by consuming large amounts of competitively priced quality seafood.

And remember... The higher priced menu items are the most beneficial to your health.

You deserve it!

I gave you your 3000th like :)

Count 791 3023

@Runagate said:
I gave you your 3000th like :)

Clack Clack!