Mordhau

Connection to official servers in OCE

36 60

Not really sure what is going on, but this has been a problem for a long time, but moreso when it has come to ranked servers also being plagued by this issue.

For some reason, even though in the same geographical area, the mordhau Sydney servers vary in ping, to the point where I would have a better experience playing on american servers than Australian. Connection to local non official servers, and servers in other games is perfectly fine, its just official mordhau servers.

chrome_2019-09-11_08-06-38.png!

chrome_2019-09-11_08-07-32.png!

1 1

Having the exact same issues here. I get a usual 30ms to most Sydney servers in other games (Apex/Overwatch)

This began last patch (Patch #10) where I was getting a constant 80-120ms. With the release of patch 11 my ping now hovers around 140-170ms.

I am unsure if this is related but I've found a few other people with similar issues, many of which are with an ISP who use TPG as their upstream internet services provider. This might indicate a routing issue on TPG's end but I'm now less inclined to believe that after the recent patch made the latency worse.

serverpingmordhau.png
pingtoservermordhau.png

Count 131 218
  • 12 Sep
 Pariah

Same boat here, Melbourne based and getting the same ping to LA servers as I am to Sydney Frontline & Invasion servers.

Deathmatch is fine though weirdly enough.

36 60

@Pariah said:
Same boat here, Melbourne based and getting the same ping to LA servers as I am to Sydney Frontline & Invasion servers.

Deathmatch is fine though weirdly enough.

Yeah, you can kinda see that in my first pic. The ping just slowly rises up through the official servers, but starts with the small player count modes with the lowest ping.

36 60

What ISP do you guys use?

Im with tpg and I think it could just be a routing issue?

Duke 544 898
  • 13 Sep
 Goatie

I get 100-120 ping on officials now instead of 16-30 lmao