Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch #11 Released

34 10
  • 10 Sep '19
 Khashius

Thanks for the updates. I'm glad to notice that this game is cared for by suitable devs.

18 13
  • 10 Sep '19
 ETucc

@MachinePlayer said:

@ETucc said:

@MachinePlayer said:
Will we see modded invasion maps with siege engines and scripted events soon?

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory did it like 20 years ago so I hope so...

I think you mean quake. Idk why it's not on steam.

ET was actually built on the Quake engine, but I never played Quake.

18 13
  • 10 Sep '19
 ETucc

"Spinning in the opposite direction and trying to “backswing” will no longer work, now causes glancing blow."

Can someone shed light on this?

Does this mean we can't 180 off of a riposte in 1vX now?

Count 256 281

Ugh, man do we need a Server/Admin section on the forums.....
Are there any instructions about adding custom maps to the servers with the new ServerModAuthToken?

158 198
  • 10 Sep '19
 The Bird

Excellent update. The Bird approves.

3 1
  • 10 Sep '19
 Van_Guardian

I feel like a stopwatch mode would do this game type wonders. there are 2 rounds, and each team had to compete to get the best time, or with multiple rounds to get the highest count of wins.

297 144
  • 10 Sep '19
 CarnifeX

👎 Invasion - "Mixed in with existing Frontline rotation on official servers." - I have 2 Choices here, i'm forced to play a Mode i dont like, or i have to constantly Server-Hop after nearly every Match, just to play my fav. Mode...
👎 No Hitbox (disappearing) Fixes
👎 No Stabbing (Re-Aim Window/Mid-Weapon Attacks or whatever u will call this **) Fixes
👎 No Aim (Sword - Overheads) Fixes

"Combat
Spinning in the opposite direction and trying to “backswing” will no longer work, now causes glancing blow"

Does this means, you Guys really wrecked the simplest drag manipulation, but not one of all these other chiv-style shiz you can see in duels right now?

if ye - omg ...

I managed to fix Framedrops after Patch 10, with decreasing of the Ragdoll Options..
since Patch 11, the Framedrops are back and i cant go any lower

I appreciate all other Changes,
everything sounds good and the Fixes still flowing(even if nobody asked for some things..)
but for now, sadly the Game is no longer playable for me.

198 129
  • 10 Sep '19
 bobbydigital

Invasion just plays like deathmatch.

158 198
  • 11 Sep '19
 The Bird

@CarnifeX said:
👎 Invasion - "Mixed in with existing Frontline rotation on official servers." - I have 2 Choices here, i'm forced to play a Mode i dont like, or i have to constantly Server-Hop after nearly every Match, just to play my fav. Mode...
👎 No Hitbox (disappearing) Fixes
👎 No Stabbing (Re-Aim Window/Mid-Weapon Attacks or whatever u will call this **) Fixes
👎 No Aim (Sword - Overheads) Fixes

"Combat
Spinning in the opposite direction and trying to “backswing” will no longer work, now causes glancing blow"

Does this means, you Guys really wrecked the simplest drag manipulation, but not one of all these other chiv-style shiz you can see in duels right now?

if ye - omg ...

I managed to fix Framedrops after Patch 10, with decreasing of the Ragdoll Options..
since Patch 11, the Framedrops are back and i cant go any lower

I appreciate all other Changes,
everything sounds good and the Fixes still flowing(even if nobody asked for some things..)
but for now, sadly the Game is no longer playable for me.

They didn't wreck that drag option. They just fixed the ugly cheese where someone could manipulate their swing faster than the visuals. Not much of an issue, but you'd see it from time to time.

34 25
  • 11 Sep '19
 Fleecer

I can foresee a big climb of active player population in 1-2 months ! Great job devs

957 312
  • 11 Sep '19
 Antoniokontos

Receverts from Tomato.... this is the Patchie i crusaded for

297 144
  • 11 Sep '19
 CarnifeX

@The Bird said:
They didn't wreck that drag option. They just fixed the ugly cheese where someone could manipulate their swing faster than the visuals. Not much of an issue, but you'd see it from time to time.

ok ty

124 45
  • 11 Sep '19
 Tr0gledyte

The attackers get way too much time and the objectives are way too easy in Invasion. I have never seen the defenders win and it's not fun to play as the defenders because your team gets pushed back every 2 minutes..

198 129
  • 11 Sep '19
 bobbydigital

The global teleport feels wrong, immersion breaking. 🙄

240 157

@marox said:

@Ruby Rhoderick said:
What's the map names for the config for Invasion?

INV_Camp_1
INV_Grad_0
INV_Taiga_0

the suffix 0/1 indicates which team is attacking, currently there's only one variant per map anyway though

I was expecting more in the way of seiges, weapon purchases on a table similar to horde but centralised, a player king at the end of each map defending players had to defend, in Invasion.

I don't mean to sound entitled, but Invasion is not very different to frontline or deathmatch, it was a bit overhyped for such a let down (nothing really new in terms of new interesting gameplay). Is a seige mode still planned?

Duke 341 974
  • 11 Sep '19
 Ruby Rhoderick

Great work, devs! I like Invasion more than I expected. I think it'll be even better once we get maps that were designed with Invasion in mind. Grad, Taiga, and especially Camp are a little too open for Invasion, I think. Regardless, I really appreciate the more frequent updates. Small updates > Big updates.

5 15
  • 12 Sep '19
 SetePele

still...no SA servers? none of this matter then...

the feeling still the same...winning or loosing is the same thing...no sense of reward or progression.

4 2
  • 12 Sep '19
 Dreamwalker

These maps were not made for doing objective tasks by 48 or 64 people, because there is too many bottlenecks. It is good only for 7 vs 7 max.

38 28
  • 12 Sep '19
 BossNegro

When are you going to add a "Grace Period" for disconnection?

9 7
  • 12 Sep '19
 Double Jesus

Positional audio is broken for me since Patch #11 hotfix

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/10084/bug-reporting-thread/?page=95#c1895