Mordhau

30 minute global ban for 5 team kills?

7 4
  • 10 Sep
 juqual

Had a bit of a bad day, was kinda sick and killed 5 people after a very long round, we had almost won in Frontline. No one had thought to kill me or kick me before that because we had fun but messy round. No salt to be found, but got the auto kick, which is understandable . My issue is that team killing is a global ban across all official servers? 30 minutes is pretty rough for global, assuming that was a long, bloody and messy round..

I can see auto bans on servers as a super good way to deal with grief artists after say 2 rounds like that in a row, because it is clearly a pattern. Is this is a bug or intentional? I could be actually helping to fill 1 US based server right now (they are pretty empty, not even one full, but I have this silly 30 minute global ban for 5 tk's in almost an hour long match..

1339 1396

The counter degrading, for example at 1 kill per 5 minutes, would certainly be nice.

942 292

yeah id like to see a reset over time say a TK falls off after 5 mins and so on

2 0
  • 10 Sep
 Wafflesk9

Yeah I got a 30 minute global ban. The game glitched and said I was perma banned but it went away when I restarted the game. I think this new banning system is flawed as it can't tell if I am intentionally killing my teammates or if I'm just swinging at the wrong time and place.

16 9
  • 10 Sep
 ETucc

@Wafflesk9 said:
Yeah I got a 30 minute global ban. The game glitched and said I was perma banned but it went away when I restarted the game. I think this new banning system is flawed as it can't tell if I am intentionally killing my teammates or if I'm just swinging at the wrong time and place.

Game just updated to fix the TK ban bugs.