Patch #10 released!

1083 6138
  • 2 Sep
 crushed — Art

Patch 10 has been released, check out the changelog below

Patch #10 Changelog 02/09/2019

Gameplay
Auto kick teamkill amount reduced to 5
Horde - players can no longer be flinched, have 15% faster melee windups, 50% less melee miss recovery and receive 50% less damage from projectiles
Horde health on kill reduced to 10
Fixed remaining server is full error
Global official server ban list is now active

Combat
Reverted experimental global timing changes (all releases, parry window and chamber windows increased 25ms) - Chamber window is still nerfed 25ms total
Stamina start regen delay increased 50ms to 1.3 (from 1.25)
Combo feint buff reduced 25ms (75ms total now)
Bound overhead angle change reduced 2.5 degrees
Reduced maximum lower stab angling
Held block shields now have 2 less stamina negation
Held block shields now have stricter blocking turncap
Held block shields can no longer riposte feint using the block - now forces a full parry window & recovery time on the block (915ms)
Certain strikes now have bonus stamina damage against shields, following weapons are affected, starting with the lowest bonus stamina damage - 1H Axe, Poleaxe, Halberd, Heavy Handaxe, Maul, War Axe, Bardiche, Battle Axe

Weapons & Equipment
Eveningstar strike turncaps slightly more strict
Slowed down stab windup by 25ms for following weapons: Bastard sword, Shortspear, Bardiche, Halberd, Poleaxe, Greatsword, Longsword main mode, Messer, Zweihander
Firepot damage adjusted to be more useful
Reverted Halberd alt mode stab turncap buff

Visuals & Misc.
Veteran’s chest color fix

UI
Added MMR display to duel end screen, player menu, and matchmaking screen

Knight 460 890
  • 2 Sep
 wierHL

Tbh small frequent patches (within reason of course) are gonna be appreciated.
I wish shields would get redesigned rather than tweaked though.

31 29
  • 2 Sep
 Fred Dawes

Rip shield users

Knight 5096 6836

That's a hotfix though

Knight 917 2522
  • 2 Sep
 Pred

@Humble Staff said:
That's a hotfix though

More like coldfix since it took 2 years to do anything about shields.

6 25

What about SEA and South Africa or South America servers for ranked duels?

We have communities and custom servers in these regions, even official servers but the matchmaking doesnt have the option for us SEA players. We can't play 'east asia' cause its all 120-200 pings, same with oceanic.

bruh.jpg

Knight 76 159

Oh man....reduced global release changes :(

The shield nerfs couldn't come quicker though!

3 26

how about giving ranked servers for SA and removing all the useless servers we have down here like horde and br that not a single soul plays

3 26

how about giving ranked servers for SA and removing all the useless servers we have down here like horde and br that not a single soul plays

6 15

for real, why so many horde servers and no duel servers for SA? Come on guys, we exist

10 35
  • 2 Sep
 Lordaeron

Give us Ranked Servers in South America, we dont care about Battle Royale or Horde, those gamemodes suck, meanwhile we cant enjoy the main feture of this patch.

1 2
  • 2 Sep
 equine

executioner did not have it's release increased by 25ms in this patch. was this a balance choice or an oversight?

4 26
 AYE

Come on guys, there are regions without dedicated ranked servers but there is plenty of servers for Billy who uses 5 crossbows and bandages on top of the tower in camp in horde mode. There are plenty of room in official servers that none uses. It's just a simple change that would make a lot of players, if not everyone, happy.

6 4

I haven't been able to connect to the game since the update came and I'm showing 1 level
"Timeout waiting for inventory" screen writes this
plz help me

Knight 5096 6836

Please desarrolladores could you poner servers de rangos for America's south? Gracias you.

101 47
 CarnifeX

@equine said:
executioner did not have it's release increased by 25ms in this patch. was this a balance choice or an oversight?

This

Beside that...
Cant describe this good enough, because english is not my native language, but:

Whats up with a generally Stabbing fix - we are still able to stab somebody with the middle of the weapon, when we missed the Attack and just re-aim it fast enough into the enemy... there is a window for that..
painted something for that.. to describe it maybe a lil bit better:
stabbing_is_broken.png

Generally the aiming/hitboxes(?) in the Game is/are not accurate,
sometimes swords hit you, but the animation looks like they couldnt, like they are a feet too much away from you
and still they hit..

(aiming..)
same with overheads, cant count how many times i made overheads into crowds of blue and reds,
to just kill an enemy between my mates, because they were not able to kill him..
guess what.. my screen shows me that i directly hit the enemys head(my eyes also saw this... lol),
but game SAYS team-damage... and no enemy damage at all..

i mean, helloooo.. i just hit a enemy head, nothing else..

and there we come to another problem, i encountered numerous times in the game, pre and post latest big patch,
the hitboxes are also sometimes disappear randomly and arent accurate at all

like how swing ends, and i know for sure, after nearly 600 hours only on the exe, how long the swing is..
but still i miss the enemy hitbox sometimes with the tip of the exe

and finally
the exe sword with katz* has an skin-/texture-break in the middle
it would be nice, if this get fixed aswell:
g3wp6c2usv731.jpg

So for me, the only Update-News i would really applaud to, are:

Stabbing is fixed
Hitboxes are fixed
Aiming is fixed
Exe Skin fixed

AND,
i'm generally really happy that you guys come up with such fast Hotfixes now
nice refreshing surprise!
Thank you!

5 15
  • 2 Sep
 SetePele

SA Servers!!

Everything else is useless for all of us who don't have access to ranked mode.

I don't care about these small fixes, I want to prove myself on ranked matches.

1083 6138
  • 2 Sep
 crushed — Art

@equine said:

Not true, it was increased