Mordhau

So sheilds in ranked..

30 18
  • 3 Sep '19
 Moesenfurz

@Geronimo426 said:

Where did i say a damn thing about drags? Or are u making stuff up like ur boy mr 700 hours is doing. Exploits like throwing ur mouse around the room so people cant read animations. Same reason why people ran around 1 handing maces, b/c the animations were sht. For the 50,000 time i mainly us halberd. Difference is i want a game with multiple viable fighting styles. And u clowns want one. 2h + bloodlust. Everything else is somehow a crutch or whatever other subjective bs term u can throw around.

I said assume because i didnt know what exploits you meant. I know what you mean those things are really stupid, but i wouldnt call them exploits just a disgusting way of fighting

46 13
  • 3 Sep '19
 Geronimo426

@Moesenfurz said:

@Geronimo426 said:

Where did i say a damn thing about drags? Or are u making stuff up like ur boy mr 700 hours is doing. Exploits like throwing ur mouse around the room so people cant read animations. Same reason why people ran around 1 handing maces, b/c the animations were sht. For the 50,000 time i mainly us halberd. Difference is i want a game with multiple viable fighting styles. And u clowns want one. 2h + bloodlust. Everything else is somehow a crutch or whatever other subjective bs term u can throw around.

I said assume because i didnt know what exploits you meant. I know what you mean those things are really stupid, but i wouldnt call them exploits just a disgusting way of fighting
Its an exploit, its not intended game mechanic to hide ur swing animations from view. Manipulating the speed of ur swing is an intended mechanic. Not making a 6 ft 5 inch pole magically teleport out of nowhere & hit u in the head. U kids now are just poor sports. Always looking for a way to cheat given systems. Just a bunch of poor sports so obsessed with winning u will crap on ur honor for another check in the win column. And when that doesnt work, ya cry like babies and demand things be removed. Bunch of damn hos.

48 29
  • 3 Sep '19
 Wilkham

Hey guys. Today I literally encounter the worst things ever.
At the begining I said in the chat "So what we have here, sheild only player or Baxe exploiter".
He said, stop cry.

He was playing dodge shield with an Axe. I killed him, and he said I was cheating with infinite stamina.
He killed me a few times and for the last round, I took the Maul and I destroyed his shield and destroyed him.

He said I was cheating, and was insulting me.

Knight 7768 14326
  • 3 Sep '19
 ToLazy4Name

Moving the mouse is exploiting tbh please remove looking around

30 18
  • 3 Sep '19
 Moesenfurz

@Geronimo426 said:
Its an exploit, its not intended game mechanic to hide ur swing animations from view. Manipulating the speed of ur swing is an intended mechanic. Not making a 6 ft 5 inch pole magically teleport out of nowhere & hit u in the head. U kids now are just poor sports. Always looking for a way to cheat given systems. Just a bunch of poor sports so obsessed with winning u will crap on ur honor for another check in the win column. And when that doesnt work, ya cry like babies and demand things be removed. Bunch of damn hos.

Dude, chill, I dont like those dude, fighting like this, either. But really they are rare. And its only viable in duels.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 3 Sep '19
 Frise

hello as a wood -3 shield main i can tell u that shields are perfectly fine, because i lack the competence to press s to avoid kicks and to slightly move my mouse to not get jump stabbed or sidestabbed so im easily beat by others despite having an item that allows me to negate the core mechanics of the game so ye

Mercenary 83 73

@Fred Dawes said:
As a diamond 1 shield main: Shields are balanced. They have poor stam drain negation and gimped movement speed. Y'all are salty that your drags and morphs can't punish an early parry vs held block. Adjust your playstyle and learn jump/z stabs instead of begging the devs to protect you from getting better. Shields are slow, tired turtles. Figure it out.

Also, heater block box is smaller than parry box.

also.....

EDIT: also....

@Frise said:
hello as a wood -3 shield main i can tell u that shields are perfectly fine, because i lack the competence to press s to avoid kicks and to slightly move my mouse to not get jump stabbed or sidestabbed so im easily beat by others despite having an item that allows me to negate the core mechanics of the game so ye

tbh @Frise, this is gold

312 245
  • 3 Sep '19
 LoPan

@Geronimo426 said:

@Moesenfurz said:

@Geronimo426 said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Geronimo426 said:
Thats why all these lames cry about shields. It was the counter to exploits.

I was going to respond to your posts but after reading this I decided I have better things to do than get yelled at by a literal vegetable lmao

B/c u have no input. People in this community r still crying about horses even after patch. U guys whine about everything except 3/3/3 armor & high damage 2h weapons. Get real, its clear as day at this point.

But you say shields is the only counter to the exploits. Which exploits do you mean? Im assuming you mean dragging, so a game mechanic, exploits you had in chivalry, they improved very well on that front, no more reverse stuff and extreme spinning. It seems to me your are just bad at blocking dragged strikes so you have to rely on your shield.

Bro ur rly upset aren’t you? Wanna hug?

Knight 766 3328
  • 4 Sep '19
 Mittsies

As a 2h weapon main: Shields are not balanced. Their "poor stam drain negation" and "gimped movement speed" are nothing compared to the ability to avoid reading all manner of feints, morphs, drags, etc. You salty shieldies are just scared that you might have to read drags and morphs some day, and that you can't just cheese your way into diamond in ranked. Adjust your playstyle and learn to parry instead of begging the devs to protect you from getting worse. Shields are boring as fuck to play against. Figure out how to play without them.

13 42
  • 4 Sep '19
 TheWhargoul

@Mittsies said:
As a 2h weapon main: Shields are not balanced. Their "poor stam drain negation" and "gimped movement speed" are nothing compared to the ability to avoid reading all manner of feints, morphs, drags, etc. You salty shieldies are just scared that you might have to read drags and morphs some day, and that you can't just cheese your way into diamond in ranked. Adjust your playstyle and learn to parry instead of begging the devs to protect you from getting worse. Shields are boring as fuck to play against. Figure out how to play without them.

There are more game modes than duels, shields are gimped in group fights and are hardly viable anymore. I'd like if every weapon would be viable, for when I get bored w/ one I can use another but right now it's the age of the maul and battle axe for frontlines.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 4 Sep '19
 Frise

@TheWhargoul said:
There are more game modes than duels, shields are gimped in group fights and are hardly viable anymore. I'd like if every weapon would be viable, for when I get bored w/ one I can use another but right now it's the age of the maul and battle axe for frontlines.

Shield players in 3v3+ scrims that can by themselves stall 2 enemies for almost a minute by just holding RMB disagree

86 42
  • 4 Sep '19
 Badass_Ben

@Mittsies said:
Adjust your playstyle

I could say the same thing to you

Shields are not OP, at all
You are basically guaranteed to lose the stamina war

Anytime you use the word "fun" you have to realize you are now being subjective, which is pointless in an objective debate.

Shields are VERY weak to aggressive playstyles.
Shields COUNTER drags, feints, and accels, in exchange for losing the stamina war every time.

At plat 2-3 I have not lost once to a shield.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 4 Sep '19
 Frise

@Badass_Ben said:

im at paper 2 and i have NEVER lost to longsword, which just proves that lognsword needs a buff.

86 42
  • 4 Sep '19
 Badass_Ben

@Frise said:

@Badass_Ben said:

im at paper 2 and i have NEVER lost to longsword, which just proves that lognsword needs a buff.

In all seriousness, I have HEARD that statistically it is subpar
Its def not my best weapon, but I can do ok with it.

312 245
  • 4 Sep '19
 LoPan

@Badass_Ben said:

@Mittsies said:
Adjust your playstyle

Anytime you use the word "fun" you have to realize you are now being subjective, which is pointless in an objective debate.

Shields COUNTER drags, feints, and accels, in exchange for losing the stamina war every time.

Diamond here.

Add me. I’ll use a shield and laughably trash you.

Shields are for garbage players who can’t parry.

46 13
  • 4 Sep '19
 Geronimo426

@LoPan said:

@Badass_Ben said:

@Mittsies said:
Adjust your playstyle

Diamond here.

Add me. I’ll use a shield and laughably trash you.

Shields are for garbage players who can’t parry.

You act like parrying is some amazing accomplishment. You can parry attacks coming from the back. As well as multiple hits from different directions. Morons like you are going to kill this game for sure. Real deep fighting game with only one viable play style. You just keep repeating the same bs lines about players being garbage. Get a job u fat lame.

46 13
  • 4 Sep '19
 Geronimo426

@Mittsies said:

I'm a two handed main, halberd mostly. Who gives a sh*t about what you think is "boring". More subjective bs in a debate. Its called wanting more than one viable fighting style in the game. All this game is about is nerfing everything that is not a 2h weapon. And thats a deep fighting game. You idiots are dellusional as hell.

312 245
  • 4 Sep '19
 LoPan

@Geronimo426 said:

@Mittsies said:

I'm a two handed main, halberd mostly. Who gives a sh*t about what you think is "boring". More subjective bs in a debate. Its called wanting more than one viable fighting style in the game. All this game is about is nerfing everything that is not a 2h weapon. And thats a deep fighting game. You idiots are dellusional as hell.

Still at huh man...

On a scale of 1-10 how scared are you that they are gonna actually balance your crutch? I can feel your anger and frustration at the thought of it. Would you /uninstall?

46 13
  • 4 Sep '19
 Geronimo426

@LoPan said:

@Geronimo426 said:

@Mittsies said:

Still at huh man...

On a scale of 1-10 how scared are you that they are gonna actually balance your crutch? I can feel your anger and frustration at the thought of it. Would you /uninstall?

Ur a dishonest idiot. I have said o million times what weapons i use as it is the only viable fighting style in game. Yet u keep referring to this mythological "crutch". All u do is repeat cliche bs. Now u go too the "ur mad" cliche crap. Ur a moron. And the only oe spamming the same cut & paste retard bs.

312 245
  • 4 Sep '19
 LoPan

@Geronimo426 said:

@LoPan said:

@Geronimo426 said:

@Mittsies said:

Still at huh man...

Ur a dishonest idiot. I have said o million times what weapons i use as it is the only viable fighting style in game. Yet u keep referring to this mythological "crutch". All u do is repeat cliche bs. Now u go too the "ur mad" cliche crap. Ur a moron. And the only oe spamming the same cut & paste retard bs.

I would say ditto. But we both know you main held block otherwise you wouldn’t be crying so much about buffing them. You want some training on how to parry properly? Even though you seem like a whiney adolescent I’ll help you out buddy.