Mordhau

Kill me, Just Kill me, Worst Purchase of my life

Knight 331 450
  • 1 Sep
 TwistedFox

I just spent, 40k gold on the Elizabethan Cuirass, thinking it would look something like this:
cuirass.png
Unfortunately, I didn't notice until AFTER I gold to 40k gold and spent it, that I had been wrong. You can't even change the pattern of the painted Elizabethan, so its just two horizontal lines of solid colour going down the armor. I feel so shit. I have made an unwise investment, and I'm probably not gonna use it since it looks goofy anyways. Dayum what I could use 40k gold for right now...

125 101

Wait it costs 40k? Bruh I bought it when I was a noob for cheap. Did the price change?

Dad Sizzle

Knight 331 450
  • 1 Sep
 TwistedFox

@Pandamansleep said:
Wait it costs 40k? Bruh I bought it when I was a noob for cheap. Did the price change?

Dad Sizzle

Painted one costs 40k, I don't know why, it does not seem justified.

Knight 331 450
  • 2 Sep
 TwistedFox

@Pandamansleep said:

Dad Sizzle

Painted one costs 40k, I don't know why, it does not seem justified.

20 16
  • 3 Sep
 Berra

You made a risky purchase sir, i myself avoided all overpriced painted armor and saved my g’s. Youll just have to live with it :p

942 292

i just stick with the Tabard (surcoat) occasionaly gothc

Knight 3284 6718
  • 10 Sep
 Bodkin

Yeah I wondered if it would have the tint designs as well and waited for some unfortunate soul to test for me. Thanks.

The painted Hussar and Maximillian are pretty tight though.

21 20

A piece of advice: always google the armor/weapon before spending too much gold on it. There are plenty of screenshots and youtube movies published by players that displays all variants of equipment.