Mordhau

Stuttering and High Packet Loss since patch

2 1
  • 31 Aug '19
 VladAndreiCav

Hello, I've started having this issue today, right after the patch dropped. Every 10-15 seconds the game stutters for about 5 seconds or so and it freezes the game. Sometimes I can see a red message on the right saying ,,High packet loss'' on the right side of the screen. I tried reinstalling the game, updating the graphics card driver and nothing seems to work. Even the single player tutorial is stuttering/freezing. Crossroads is unplayable due to stuttering and frame drops, and older maps sometimes stutter a little less, sometimes a little more. Also the audio is sometimes glitchy, as in it's corrupted. Turning settings on/off doesn't seem to do much. Any fixes? :D

1 0
  • 1 Sep '19
 VoadorHolandês

I'm suffering the same: the game freezes (though only the game and not other applications) followed by normalization and the warning of high packet loss. Not happening in any other games.

I paused my anti-virus program and still it happened.

36 37
  • 1 Sep '19
 xXLuxXx

My ping is 40 higher on all servers, and the servers where I get the best ping just vanished. Game is unplayable with 100 ping. Im forced too quit until they fix this.

6 5
  • 2 Sep '19
 SilentWalker

Same here. I have shitty internet, but could usually play at 60-70ish on a good day on some local community servers and 80-90 on official. Now all the official servers are too high, nothing under 110. Also, they should really get some servers in Seattle. I live in Oregon and get better ping from Dallas than LA. Wtf is up with that?

2 1
  • 2 Sep '19
 VladAndreiCav

For me the game fixed after the latest hotfix. Runs smooth now