Mordhau

DEVS FIX THIS NOW!

20 7

LOST 150 RANKS and 300k GOLD. DEVS YOU NEED TO FIX THIS NOW. LITERALLY THE ONLY GAME IVE PLAYED SINCE IT CAME OUT. OFFER A DAMN SOLUTION.

I am now rank 8, because Ive been playing, but I want my stuff back wtf. I have screenshots and everything.

700 hours into Mordhau, for the devs to completely fuck me. I play faithfully every damn day and this is what happens.

None of my equipment is gone, and I can still use the Rank unlocked colors, just de-ranked and lost ALL 300K GOLD

NOT COOL.

RELOGGING DOES NOT FIX THIS ISSUE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IVE TRIED!!

This is before,
20190828230539_1.jpg

This is after
20190829145832_1.jpg

37 62

well, look on the bright side of things
now people will call you a smurf instead of a chiv neckbeard :^)

161 62
  • 31 Aug
 CarnifeX

ye, they also said, they will fix the weird level up bug, where you start the same level again...
i did run into this damn bug several times on different levels,
now with the update my level is still the same like before,
they fixed nothing here, and they obey me levels & problably also gold (didnt count that shiz)...

1 0
  • 1 Sep
 Marine

welp 145 levels to go

35 13

Its fixed now?

1 0
  • 1 Sep
 Xaniac

Is it fixed?

20 7

It is not fixed yet. I emailed them, but nothing yet. :(

2 0
  • 2 Sep
 untitled

same problem here.

1 0

Same thing happened to me nothing fixed it except time. After about 3 days it came good on its own.

45 26
 Wilkham

I changed my steam name from Happy Souls, to Wilkham and then the game didn't recognize me.
I put my old Happy Souls name on steam, I restart the game and I got old my good stuff back.

20 7

Its been 4 days or so now. I'm rank 19, but that's because Ive been playing. They need to give me my rank and gold back, plus the stuff I've earned now. Its annoying. I was prepared to buy soo much stuff.

GRR

23 6

@The_Hero_of_Ages said:
Its been 4 days or so now. I'm rank 19, but that's because Ive been playing. They need to give me my rank and gold back, plus the stuff I've earned now. Its annoying. I was prepared to buy soo much stuff.

GRR

It’s a game, who cares. Go outside and get some sunlight.

20 16
  • 3 Sep
 Berra

You reached lvl 150+ once, you can do it again. See it as a challenge to make you a strong boy

Sellsword 763 2290
  • 3 Sep
 Goof

Hey I lost 150k too.

Don't have the screenshots to back it up but I swear I'm not lying.

20 7

They can easily look at my steam account and all my unlocks. About to make a post a day til its fixed. This is BS

23 6

@The_Hero_of_Ages said:
They can easily look at my steam account and all my unlocks. About to make a post a day til its fixed. This is BS

You take this game too seriously.
Go outside for once, get some fresh air and relax. Who cares, it’s cosmetics. Nobody cares that you invested 1000 hours for your “level”

113 80

@c08188447bf245df said:

You take this game too seriously.
Go outside for once, get some fresh air and relax. Who cares, it’s cosmetics. Nobody cares that you invested 1000 hours for your “level”

You take this forum too seriously. Why are you even here? You are contributing nothing.

40 69
  • 5 Sep
 geach3d — Art

Link us your steam profile and I will pass this on to the right dev. Thanks.

161 62
  • 5 Sep
 CarnifeX

@geach3d said:
Link us your steam profile and I will pass this on to the right dev. Thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/al-carnifex/

Could you please look at mine, too?
I lost some Levels(and problably also Gold?) when i leveled up, because it starts again at the old level.
This was happening on different Levels and like ca. 6-10 times.
Thx

20 7

Its all linked through the forums.