Mordhau

Bows banned in duels

33 34
  • 30 Aug
 Bmufumac

Will they be banned in 2v2 and 3v3 as well? Sad!

84 134
  • 30 Aug
 IllOmens

I hope so.

14 25
  • 30 Aug
 Khakedais

They have absolutely no place in duels lol

Knight 761 3292
  • 31 Aug
 Mittsies

2h elitists win again

archertards on suicide watch

7 7
  • 31 Aug
 Archangelo

That one guy hit the godlike 2h master with a crossbow in a duel once and won, that should not be allowed. It's almost as cringy as using any weapon that isn't longsword.

Knight 254 691

Yes archer OP

They should have at least made a list of what was banned in ranked ahead of time. Several of my loadouts wouldn't even work which is rather disappointing. In a game that encourages you to freely build your mercenary, it's disappointing that I cannot play how I would like narrowing down my selection of weapons available which in of self defeats the premise of the game. I would expect community duel servers to limit weapons but not an official ranked server.

37 62

@Mittsies said:
2h elitists win again

archertards on suicide watch

one day the handcannoncaust will come to pass and we'll shut your dirty lying 2h mouths for good

120 155

Remember in Chivalry's duel mode where archers oneshotting you from across the map was totally fine but you weren't allowed to equip throwing axes/knives.

Fun times. Banning ranged weapons from duels in Mordhau was the right call.

Knight 934 941
  • 31 Aug
 afiNity

Archers in chivalry duels was the biggest cancer

706 540
  • 31 Aug
 esturias

If they want to please everyone, they should simply offer two leagues. One with bows, firebombs and all the other stuff and one with only melee weapons.

Conscript 185 472
  • 31 Aug
 Shovonem

Tbh it would be cool to have separate Archer ranked 1 v 1/2 v 2 mode. The new call of duty has 2 v 2 mode that looks kinda interesting. Although good map design is extremely important for Archer duel mode so I am not sure if they can just use the current map to make it balanced and skill based.