Mordhau

Build #9 Released, Future Updates

133 55
  • 31 Aug
 CarnifeX

my lvl is still the same like before the update,
they said they will fix that.. (in the forum)
i problably lost 6-10 lvls to a bug, where my new lvl switched to the old lvl, when lvld up
so i had to reach this level again - happened several times on different lvls...

hitboxes not fixed
stabbing not fixed
and so on..

bla.. i think i'm done with the game ...

Mercenary 7 7
  • 31 Aug
 Eagon

Do you think that other maps will be adapted with the PvE version ?

1 0
  • 31 Aug
 alencheg

1) Endless server search time.
2) If server found - ping 250-500 (before it was 65-80)

My friends cannot even see the server list as SEARCH button is inactive.

Sellsword 10 2
  • 31 Aug
 Yj

ah this is fast. Thanks devs.

30 21
  • 31 Aug
 FΞNIX

Finally the game is less boring now. YISSS !!!

Conscript 150 273
  • 31 Aug
 Kaiowa

Did you just forget to set up ranked servers for South America? None of my friends were able to find a match even after queueing together, and no one on the Frontline servers claimed to be able to play it either.

95 81

Thank you for showing signs of life and addressing a raft of issues.
I continue to hope that professional griefers will eventually suffer more than a few minutes of local ban and that rather than hoping everyone busy fighting is smart enough to vote properly we also get real moderators taking care of the ingame assholes permanently. You know, look out for the actual official server rules.

181 165
  • 1 Sep
 Unlikely

I'm really glad to see the patch. The changes to Crossroads are especially fun.

5 15
  • 1 Sep
 SetePele

Add SA servers!

Impossible to play with 170+ ping

985 6954
  • 1 Sep
 marox — Project Lead

@SetePele said:
Add SA servers!

We're looking into other regions, but without enough players we cannot reliably support ranked matchmaking when the populations are tiny, since joining a FFA duel server would give you a far better experience in that case. We'll continue monitoring regions though, our initial release only really considered the popular regions, but we will be evaluating playercounts in other regions as well.

147 227

SA servers? i thought you people were more worried about no getting your head beheaded and dismembered by a narco

Knight 3299 6742
  • 1 Sep
 Bodkin

This topic has been reunrepinned.

Conscript 685 1504

This topic has been unreunrepinned.

Conscript 150 273
 Kaiowa

@marox said:
We're looking into other regions, but without enough players we cannot reliably support ranked matchmaking when the populations are tiny, since joining a FFA duel server would give you a far better experience in that case. We'll continue monitoring regions though, our initial release only really considered the popular regions, but we will be evaluating playercounts in other regions as well.

I purchased ranked modes, not ranked modes for regions you think are worthy. Unbelievable, it seems you guys try really hard to piss off your community. South America has always had a large enough population in these games, I'm not sure about 3vs3 but ranked duels would work just fine.

5 15
  • 2 Sep
 SetePele

@marox said:

@SetePele said:
Add SA servers!

Population will be even smaller if there's no sense of winning or reward....I think the game is great...but I'm just tired of playing frontline and ffa duels and doesn't matter if I win or Loose...there's no difference at all, not even more money for the winning team.

985 6954
  • 2 Sep
 marox — Project Lead

This topic has been closed.