Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Build #9 Released, Future Updates

1697 1292
  • 30 Aug '19
 esturias

Well. It's some long awaited and highly needed progress... I hope. But the way to go is still long. Very long.

41 17
  • 30 Aug '19
 Elyon

Thank you for the up power horse, now are real trains,
Thank you for the balancing Crossroads, there are now better highways, and the melee fighters are really easy meat bags.

Before I was doing 40 kills for 5 dead, Now I'm at 70 kills for 3 dead. Your game relaxes me, I love it because it gives net benefits, and we can have the best scores without getting tired.
I hope that at the next patch there will be another horse up.

1 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 Jottman

How about 5 vs 5 ranked match??
And any changes on hit box while on fuckin horses??

Knight 7768 14327
  • 30 Aug '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Jottman said:
How about 5 vs 5 ranked match??
And any changes on hit box while on fuckin horses??

read the patch notes lmao

1 1

ranked is an absolute mess. keeps saying i join a full server. How is that even possible. than i finally get a match, someone from same country but we both have 170 ping???????? lost it because he was just stab spamming and using dodge all of the attacks go through my parry. clan members went to 6 matches played back to 4 matches played???
Also joining empty matches without a oppenent ever joining.

no nerf to battle axe
no nerf to war axe (atleast barely a nerf, still a 2 hitting fast af comboing 5 point machine)
no nerf to eveningstar with stuttering animations

armor set that doesnt look to great but is super expensive
other than that not much to say, for the people that left this game there is still no reason to come back.

i appreciate the things that have been done, but it doesnt outweigh the poor decisions that have been made.

Edit: just also read that eveningstars combo is faster now. what the fuck? that weapon is already ridiculous and now it gets a buff? devs wtf, get your shit together before you push this game back right into alpha state.

6 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 SenseiHater

HOW CAN I UP MY RANK I WON 8 DUELS NOTHING CHANGED. HOW I WILL UP FROM GOLD 5 TO THE ELITE 5 RANK? I NEED WON 1000 DUELS OR 5000-9000 FIGHT OR WHAT? I AM BURNED AND SPAMMING END BUTTON TO SUICIDE NOW. SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. fix this pls i want up and down up and down in this ranked system. dont want be whole my life gold 5. thank you

7 2
  • 30 Aug '19
 DeLuciferSeRoi

i was hoping to see something about being able to use fists with the Buckler. love the new additions though. keep up the great work!

119 78
  • 30 Aug '19
 Cence

*Software Development Kit

2 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 Mathtimezzz

Every ranked match I get into I have 100+ ping. Was so excited for ranked duels but I guess I won't be playing them :(

Knight 590 690
  • 31 Aug '19
 Garou

Waiting for that tasty invasion mode.

27 12
  • 31 Aug '19
 jebajlo

Great job!!!

• Duel is cool but player has only few second between matches, so its hard to change knight or change weapon (beta)
  • Horses are finally good
  • Shields are useless, regeneration after kick take to much time, and one handed weapons are to slow to punch enemy,
    Faster regeneration after kick is needed, maybe one handed weapon also should be faster? Look on maps, few players have shields during matches.
  • Mountain Peak is unbalanced, blue team get to castle extremely fast.
  • Crossroads is cool but access to new tower should be much easier for infantryman.
  • Its hard to find friends during game, is its possible to add feature to give names above knights to find your colleague?
  • Remove notification "who left or who join game", when you have 64 players is pointless.
1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 Baddicus

God I hope you guys never become EMTs. You'll wait until I'm on the verge of death before doing something and even then I'll have to live with severe brain functionality loss and somehow I'll probably be missing a kidney too.

Only two pages of responses to this update, which still doesn't do anything for the problem the community faces. Don't be such pussies, people need to be cut from it.

16 17
  • 31 Aug '19
 WilliamXIVII

Ranked will be the largest attracting factor with new players and players rekindling their Mordhau adventure. Casual ranked play is what gives the largest games a very lengthy longevity. CSGO is 20 years old and still the most popular game in the world. That being said, 5v5 ranked is without doubt, what we should be aiming for. Thats what the majority of the comp scene is based on. 5v5 ranked will give players that are just wanting to try competitive an entry into the scene without having to worry about all of the hassle of trying out for teams, being picked up by a team, logistical work, and always having a comp-on-demand game, where they may even be noticed and meet like-minded players whilst playing the main current comp setting. Thats what made R6 Siege explode as well. 5v5 should definitely, absolutely, be a priority as well. Though it all takes time, I understand, I do hope this is something the Devs plan on doing. Any Feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the great work thus far.

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 Parom_SVK

Fix bugged horses and give us brace mode for polearms

160 90
  • 31 Aug '19

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6 2
  • 31 Aug '19
 tukuai

We don't have an Asian server and can't match players. Whether it's China, Japan, South Korea. Fix the server problem

Conscript 156 287
  • 31 Aug '19
 Kaiowa

Hahahaha, your comical timing is genius sir

Friday night, 20 minutes searching for ONE person to duel, had to give up. You guys need to work on new content asap and put the game on a 50%~75% sale when it's ready, ranked game modes alone won't work when you have a dying playerbase.

17 103
  • 31 Aug '19
 XLINE

20190831181707_1.jpg

I think korean language have glitch.

7 5
  • 31 Aug '19
 noodlePancake

I get a constant VAC time out every time I try to join any server after the patch. Tried restarting several times, restart PC, verify game files through steam... nothing works... needs hotfix asap

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 ΩGodofWARΩ

I have the same problem. the endless search for servers.
Region: Russia