Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Levels and gold reset

1 0
  • 29 Aug '19
 Corzix

I launched the game today after not playing for around a week or so, and when I got in, I saw that I was reset from level 30, all the way back to level 1, and all the gold that I had earned had been reset back down to zero.

If I go into the class menu, I can select and see all the classes I have made, but If i try to select any of them it automatically deletes them.

I've looked up some solutions for the past hour or so, and I've tried all of them, restarting the game, restarting steam, verifying integrity of cache (I've tried all of these solutions multiple times now.) Nothing seems to work or give me back my gold and levels.

Is there anything I can do to fix this or can anyone help me out?

24 10
  • 29 Aug '19
 The_Hero_of_Ages

20190828230539_1.jpg
This was this morning around like 1am EST
20190829145832_1.jpg
Then this is this morning after I've accepted the fact that Ive lost 300K GOLD and ALMOST 150 RANKS

What the heck is going on???

24 10
  • 29 Aug '19
 The_Hero_of_Ages

@Corzix I'm having the same exact issue. Very frustrating.

24 10
  • 29 Aug '19
 The_Hero_of_Ages

Except I still have all my classes and equipment. It doesn't delete anything. Just all my gold and my rank. Ugh

3 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 KingCattle

Just opened my game and am having the same issue as OP.

5 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 MarsTemplarAsh

This happened to me and was caused by having steam installed on my laptop playing world of warships while recovering from shoulder surgery, I did not have mordhau installed on the laptop, but once I logged out and uninstalled it from my laptop, my mordhau character was back to normal.

I do not know if just logging out on the 2nd pc would have done it, I went ahead and just uninstalled steam all together.

~Ash