Mordhau

Please can I have an official response about my ban

Count 34 43
  • 27 Aug
 Random428

It was funny at first but the person behind the ban refuses to respond or identify themselves and no reason for the ban has been given.

Knight 7636 14014
  • 27 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

Aren't you the guy who got banned from the Steam shit? I doubt any of the devs or mods were the one that handed it out, it was probably a steam weirdo.

Count 34 43
  • 27 Aug
 Random428

@ToLazy4Name said:
Aren't you the guy who got banned from the Steam shit? I doubt any of the devs or mods were the one that handed it out, it was probably a steam weirdo.

No, it wasn't a ban from the global Steam guys - that gives a different message. It was definitely from the Triterion group. I'm also certain I did nothing a global Steam mod would object to.

Previously, I've been chatting to various mods over discord to report hackers and spawn blockers, but so far there has been a wall of silence which suggests to me that it was a dev.

I'm an official admin for Chivalry so I don't know if someone still holds some sort of grudge against me / us.

182 199
  • 28 Aug
 Roag

This is exactly the kind of behaviour that devs like Crush used to complain about from chiv mods, nice transparency from Tritenion, if his offence was so deserving of a perm ban then surely there should be no issues defending it.

@Roag said:

@Mittsies said:
A steam moderator issued that ban, by the way, not any official Mordhau moderators.

Not true, steam moderators have a different message when banning.

Capture.PNG

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/19578/i-found-out-how-toxic-you-have-to-be-for-a-permane/#c7

Knight 5096 6837

Since you posted this again here and this is off topic, i shall repost my reply too:
Lol.
¿Crushed complaining about moderation? That's like Idk, Binladen complaining about terrorism or some shit like that.

Also the wall of silence is a common tactic in this lands when someone fucks shit up in the moderation department, my fella. No matter how contributive, nice and understanding you are/were. What's weird is that it usually is accompanied with a panic moderation spree, deleting/closing the threads that call the mistake out and so on.
There's something fishy here, no doubt about it.

Count 34 43
  • 28 Aug
 Random428

@Humble Staff said:
Since you posted this again here and this is off topic, i shall repost my reply too:
Lol.
¿Crushed complaining about moderation? That's like Idk, Binladen complaining about terrorism or some shit like that.

Also the wall of silence is a common tactic in this lands when someone fucks shit up in the moderation department, my fella. No matter how contributive, nice and understanding you are/were. What's weird is that it usually is accompanied with a panic moderation spree, deleting/closing the threads that call the mistake out and so on.
There's something fishy here, no doubt about it.

Crush moved my other thread to off topic (wut?) so it looks like he was trying to bury it rather than delete it for some reason. Still no response from mods and since he moved my thread, they are obviously aware of what's going on.

Knight 5096 6837

I feel you man, we can just hope we make enough noise to make them do something about it. Just like the times before this. Don't lose hope fam.

Knight 1815 2219
  • 28 Aug
 Void

It seems to be a mistake, since no reason was specified and nothing was wrong with the post. When we have to ban someone we always state the reason behind it. Sorry about that. I revoked the ban.

Knight 7636 14014
  • 28 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

Why couldn't crushles have said that

Knight 1815 2219
  • 28 Aug
 Void

Because you know, we had to talk first and investigate what happened

Count 34 43
  • 28 Aug
 Random428

@Void said:
It seems to be a mistake, since no reason was specified and nothing was wrong with the post. When we have to ban someone we always state the reason behind it. Sorry about that. I revoked the ban.

Thanks a lot, Void. You're the man.

I will cancel the army of devastating memes I was about to unleash.

Count 34 43
  • 28 Aug
 Random428

@ToLazy4Name said:
Why couldn't crushles have said that

That is an interesting question..... you're obviously a leader of men and should be given mod powers immediately.

Knight 5096 6837

@Void said:
Because you know, we had to talk first and investigate what happened

well that's great but given how moderation was handled in the past, a quick 0 effort "we are looking into it rn, you'll be hearing about it soon" would be much apreciated and reassuring.
Also hurray and thanks for lifting the ban, good stuff.

This comment was deleted.
Knight 5096 6837

who's this guy? usually moderators are people from the comunity.
and what could he said that the coment was deleted lmao.

Knight 7636 14014

Corpse is a weirdo who ran a usa server during alpha, ignore him he is stupid

Sellsword 694 2187
  • 6 Sep
 Goof

@ToLazy4Name said:
Corpse is a weirdo who ran a usa server during alpha, ignore him he is stupid

Corpse kicked him from his server alot because Lazy is a rebel and doesn't follow the rules.