Mordhau

I found out how toxic you have to be for a permanent ban

Count 34 43
  • 27 Aug
 Random428

Please witness the terrible depths of my depraved text before I receive a permanent ban from these forums as well!

s53A30q

Knight 5096 6836

Lol i don't see anything in that coment with the slightest hint of a banable reason.
This thread is getting closed and/or deleted btw, public ban appeals are not permited because it would allow people to see that Triternion not only fails at comunication but at moderation too.

Count 34 43
  • 27 Aug
 Random428

It's not a ban appeal. I just find it really weird considering that I supported the game from the beginning. I've read these forums so I know what the devs consider acceptable when it comes to speech.

310 239
Knight 755 3279
  • 27 Aug
 Mittsies

A steam moderator issued that ban, by the way, not any official Mordhau moderators.

310 239
  • 27 Aug
 LoPan

@Mittsies said:
A steam moderator issued that ban, by the way, not any official Mordhau moderators.

You should prolly state the obvious more.

182 198
  • 27 Aug
 Roag

@Mittsies said:

Not true, steam moderators have a different message when banning.

Capture.PNG

Count 34 43
  • 27 Aug
 Random428

@LoPan said:

@Mittsies said:

You should prolly state the obvious more.

I think he's trying to say that the ban from from a global community moderator who is not part of the Mordhau team of mods. I presume all the Mordhau forum mods also have moderator status on the discussion group. I'm not sure that's true, though, it looks it's not from a global mod.

604 475
  • 27 Aug
 esturias

Whatever the case, contact a forum moderator. It is known that the whole moderation is pretty bad here.

193 385

atleast let the community vote who the mods are pls.

also here is my personal recommendation:

Count 34 43
  • 27 Aug
 Random428

I've just noticed that they deleted every single message I ever posted in the group. Most of them were helping people report cheaters and stuff like that...

(In this post I was Mostly Harmless, one of the names I use and the name of my kickstarter bot in Mordhau.)

HSOpb1q

GG anonymous mod who banned me :)

310 239
  • 27 Aug
 LoPan

I have to assume there was a reason.

Although I can’t see a valid one by what you’ve shown here.

That being said, I hope you get the ban lifted if it’s really as unwarranted as it seems to be.

Count 34 43
  • 27 Aug
 Random428

@LoPan said:
I have to assume there was a reason.

Although I can’t see a valid one by what you’ve shown here.

That being said, I hope you get the ban lifted if it’s really as unwarranted as it seems to be.

I'll chat to a mod about it later. It's fairly amusing for me right now as I've never been banned from anything before.

I got through 5000 hours of Chivalry without even being votekicked from a server. (OK, never from a TO server. When I was new to the game Crush actually got me votekicked from an LTS server because "we're playing Kendo now, kick all the archers"....) :)

1083 6138
  • 27 Aug
 crushed — Art

This topic has been moved.

Sellsword 680 2146
  • 27 Aug
 Goof

memed.png

Basically what I'm seeing here.

Knight 5096 6836

Yeah bro, it's super off topic that your comunity members are being banned for no reason.

182 198
  • 28 Aug
 Roag

This is exactly the kind of behaviour that devs like Crush used to complain about from chiv mods, nice transparency from Tritenion, if his offence was so deserving of a perm ban then surely there should be no issues defending it. If you can take the time to move the post then surely you can type out a 2-minute reply.

125 101

bruh I don't see anything ban worthy with what you said

Dad Sizzle

1339 1396

When we wanted better moderation, we meant better - not worse. I let my alter ego Captain Obvious take over again: The lack of transparency is hurting the community. Up to this day we still have no idea what is allowed and what is not.

Knight 5096 6836

@Roag said:
This is exactly the kind of behaviour that devs like Crush used to complain about from chiv mods, nice transparency from Tritenion, if his offence was so deserving of a perm ban then surely there should be no issues defending it. If you can take the time to move the post then surely you can type out a 2-minute reply.

Lol.
¿Crushed complaining about moderation? That's like Idk, Binladen complaining about terrorism or some shit like that.