Mordhau

Can I be Banned For Mods?

4 0
  • 24 Aug
 GameCrunch

I'd like to install 2 mods, one that changes the Bastard sword into a lightsaber model, no extra damage and stuff, and one that makes arrows do special effects like fire and be ballista's which is disabled within frontline and other servers without the mods. My question is could I be VAC banned for using these?

85 24
  • 24 Aug
 CazzyVR

@GameCrunch said:
I'd like to install 2 mods, one that changes the Bastard sword into a lightsaber model, no extra damage and stuff, and one that makes arrows do special effects like fire and be ballista's which is disabled within frontline and other servers without the mods. My question is could I be VAC banned for using these?

Those exist? Didn't know Mods existed for the game yet

Knight 250 681

From my knowledge the only mods that can get you banned are those that give you a direct advantage over players such as cheats, aimbots, and etc. Cosmetic mods, lute bots, and that sort shouldn't get you banned.

4 0
  • 25 Aug
 GameCrunch

Alright, Ive installed the mods. I also saw that a few of the devs from Triterion were in the discord so that made me feel safe enough to realize i wouldent be punished.

84 133
  • 25 Aug
 IllOmens

Jax also said on his stream yesterday that the lightsaber mod is perfectly fine

1337 1391

We are treading "watch a random stream to know what's allowed" territory again.

84 133
  • 25 Aug
 IllOmens

@SWSeriousMike said:
We are treading "watch a random stream to know what's allowed" territory again.

we should make a thread where every statement made by a dev or other Triternion representative on some third party website or the discord is compiled

unfortunately a lot of them would contradict each other LUL