Mordhau

File Location for Previwing Females.

85 24
  • 22 Aug
 CazzyVR

Where can I find it? I had it changed while ago but wanted to go back to male but now can't find File. Any help on location?

Knight 7577 13875
  • 22 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

You learned how to originally in a thread about female characters. Why don't you just go back to that thread and find the post that told you where?

85 24
  • 22 Aug
 CazzyVR

@ToLazy4Name said:
You learned how to originally in a thread about female characters. Why don't you just go back to that thread and find the post that told you where?

Because I can't fond it. Once again Troll, either help me find it, by Links or outright where it's located, or piss off. Some of us have shit to do and dealing with your dumb ass isn't one of the things I find joy in.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 22 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/17777/female-characters/

Took me a grand total of 15 seconds while using a phone. Stop being stupid.

85 24
  • 22 Aug
 CazzyVR

@ToLazy4Name said:

Stop being a fucking asshole. You do realize you can communicate without insulting people? You just make yourself look really fucking bad when you do. There is a reason you are labeled on the Forums as the "Forum Troll"

Knight 7577 13875
  • 22 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

You're welcome :^)

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 22 Aug
 Sir Zombie

Mad words

1339 1396

@2B said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Stop being a fucking asshole. You do realize you can communicate without insulting people? You just make yourself look really fucking bad when you do. There is a reason you are labeled on the Forums as the "Forum Troll"

You took more time writing that than it would have taken you to find that answer yourself. :D

Knight 755 3279
  • 23 Aug
 Mittsies

@2B said:
Stop being a fucking asshole.

You do realize you can communicate without insulting people? You just make yourself look really bad when you do.

Count 4202 9802
  • 23 Aug
 DerFurst

MMhmm yesssss... I would like to—uhmm... preview some fffeeemalessss... mmm yes...

Do you—uhh... perhaps know what kind of—uh... armour they'll be wearing if I—uh... don't select anything for their ummm... chessst slot?

1339 1396

Try youmord or mordhub.

41 16
  • 23 Aug
 norshin

It's been 2 months since the last patch. People are starting to turn on each other... Losing hope.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 23 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

"turn on each other"

what did the weirdo mean by this

41 16
  • 23 Aug
 norshin

You can probably figure that out unless you're dyslexic

Knight 7577 13875
  • 23 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

"Dyslexic"

What did the serial weirdo mean by this

1339 1396

Do you mean turn on each other or turn each other on? I'm confused.

Knight 12 26
  • 23 Aug
 mjgardener

hoes mad

85 24
  • 24 Aug
 CazzyVR

This... this shit. I'm putting it forth, Mordhau Community is more Toxic and Unfriendly then even the Undertale Community

717 588

@CazzyVR said:
This... this shit. I'm putting it forth, Mordhau Community is more Toxic and Unfriendly then even the Undertale Community

tbh it's one of the crazier gaming communities i've ever seen. it's actually really really funny. i've never seen such a condensed high concentration of gamers raised with four chan mannerisms/antisocial tendencies. u usually only get that sort of thing on like four chan community servers in other games but it seems like it's just This Entire Game

Knight 7577 13875
  • 24 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@CazzyVR said:

hoes are so mad that they changed their avatar and name