Mordhau

More team colours for Frontlines!

5 3
  • 21 Aug
 Riflas

Who is getting sick of seeing the same colours over and over again? Don't get me wrong, I love those colours but we need more.

I believe everyone would enjoy this and make things more fun and aesthetically pleasing every round.

List of colours for each side;

Yellow/Green VS Purple/Black

Red/Blue VS White/Black

Red/White VS Yellow/Black

Quick look at colour match: https://imgur.com/a/FUk9yPl

I expect them to be in proper colours not too flashy. Thoughts? Any colour would do if they look alright.

604 474
  • 21 Aug
 esturias

First of all, RED should get replaced by another color. The rest isn't that important...

Knight 460 888
  • 21 Aug
 wierHL

I really wanted gold/black vs red/white because I like those combos
even made a pic comparison to show it does work in low lighting
red.jpg
current scheme
color flags.jpg
devs (Jax) said in forum thread gold/black wouldn't work because can't be easily distinguished from blue/white, using the former 2 pics as case in point
show to devs.jpg
what I was actually proposing

there's still red in there so blood may still be confusing, but then again when someone is covered in blood I find it difficult to tell what color their outfit is anyway (independent of actual color, I play without team colors because I was sick of chiv colors)

5 3
  • 22 Aug
 Riflas

That's actually sick. Good stuff!

7 12

devs (Jax) said in forum thread gold/black wouldn't work because can't be easily distinguished from blue/white, using the former 2 pics as case in point
yeah cause blue in blood can be easily destinguished from red, right

Knight 5096 6835

I have suggested before an extremely simple change that i think (i don't know really but i think) would take literally seconds to implement.
I too am tired of red n' black vs white n' blue, what if they changed it to red n' white and blue n' black. While not perfect because i agree that red is always a confusing factor, i think those color schemes are dope and different enough to fresh it up. They could even make it a clientside toggle or a random 50/50 or alternating between each match.
Same could be made with other color schemes, it's a shame in a medieval game with such a potential for a rich and colorfull palete to have just red and blue as in every other game ever in the history of gaming.

70 66
  • 28 Aug
 The Bird

I just turned off the team colors and press H...