• 21 Aug
 sneakers

LOL
Well I'm out. Your games dead.

36 35
  • 21 Aug
 sneakers

HAHAHA

How do you make over 50 million dollars and not hire one more person to create content or open steam workshop?

Fuck me LOL.

I haven't seen a company fail this hard at making a game since Battlestate Games with Escape from Tarkov.

See ya Felicia.

102 42
  • 21 Aug
 NoYou

I swear they said it was coming out in late August.

102 42
  • 21 Aug
 NoYou

Nvm I found it kill me now

80 116

You're getting bent out of shape over a video game.

604 475
  • 21 Aug
 esturias

And how exactly do these silly threads full of silly claims and silly misinformation help?

1083 6138
  • 21 Aug
 crushed — Art

Patch will be most likely after gamescom (end of august)

Knight 211 579

@crushed said:

Which ends august 24th, in three days. What you're basically saying is "Patch will be most likely after this week", which is extremely vague as it is only implying that the patch won't come this week, which it obviously won't.

Knight 211 579

We all understand the fact that you probably have shittons of work to and a complaining community who only whines about no patchie, but literally the only thing you need to do, is atleast let us know a little bit about what's happening. Sure we had that post from Jax about the future of the game and the update, but that's over a month ago now, and even the post itself was long overdue. I really don't want this community to die, and only have the competetive community left, as it's a really fun game to play casually. You've done a great job with this game so far, the sales number from launch clearly tells that, but don't let the game die. Just give us some more info that's not super vague, and please don't let the bearer of bad news be a discord screenshot. It really just seems like people who know you, or talk to you in private, get info leaks, and that's not how it should be. Most likely we're not going to get an update for atleast another month, so you really need to put some news out onto your acual forum, you know, the place where the devs are supposed to be actively talking to the community?

34 37

@crushed said:

You guys are a joke.

45 104

@sneakers said:
HAHAHA

How do you make over 50 million dollars and not hire one more person to create content or open steam workshop?

1. Listen to "high skilled" e-sports-brained retards who are want to smear their dick measuring ranking shit all over the game.
  2. Fuck over all priorities and decide that ranked games are more important than mod support.
  3. ???
  4. ESPORTS READY
717 588

@crushed said:

all i ask is to not rush it + playtest it properly

604 475
  • 21 Aug
 esturias

@Mr_Obliviousness said:

@crushed said:

Which ends august 24th, in three days. What you're basically saying is "Patch will be most likely after this week", which is extremely vague as it is only implying that the patch won't come this week, which it obviously won't.

Too much interpretation. He merely said that the patch will come after the Gamescom. Most likely. Sooo... it could come at the 25th of this very month, or it could come in late 2025. Everything is possible!

But yes - no patch this week. That's for sure now. Another information harvested in a random dumb spamthread instead of the dedicated one that people keep looking at...

15 7
Title
43 51
  • 21 Aug
 PartyClass

I only paid $30 for this game. I have other hobbies and games. The only reason you want this patch so bad is because you love this game. Go do something else for a while if it's 'unplayable' in it's current form instead of being impatient and making the devs feel like shit. The real 'Toxicity' in this community is the amount of people whining like a baby who doesn't have it's favorite pacifier in it's mouth.

15 7

@PartyClass said:
I only paid $30 for this game. I have other hobbies and games. The only reason you want this patch so bad is because you love this game. Go do something else for a while if it's 'unplayable' in it's current form instead of being impatient and making the devs feel like shit. The real 'Toxicity' in this community is the amount of people whining like a baby who doesn't have it's favorite pacifier in it's mouth.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

604 475
  • 21 Aug
 esturias

@PartyClass said:
The real 'Toxicity' in this community is the amount of people whining like a baby who doesn't have it's favorite pacifier in it's mouth.

Not really. It's annoying for sure, but that's something the devs are simply asking for as long as they do one of the most important parts of their jobs - community care - THAT badly.

383 577
  • 21 Aug
 smug

conflicting info means the devs have no idea

76 207

bro just hire one more person to create content and "open steam workshop" its easy haha xD

all you have to do is go through a recruitment & hiring process involving contracts and take time out of your development to train a new guy how to utilize your game's codebase and systems so he can effectively contribute.

then once you do that, patches will INSTANTLY come out like come on retard just hit the add mods button on UE4 fuckin dummy lmao.

43 51

@esturias said:

@PartyClass said:
The real 'Toxicity' in this community is the amount of people whining like a baby who doesn't have it's favorite pacifier in it's mouth.

Not really. It's annoying for sure, but that's something the devs are simply asking for as long as they do one of the most important parts of their jobs - community care - THAT badly.

Filling my tank with gas cost more than this game. Going out to the bar on the weekend cost more than this game. Even with it's flaws I've gotten more out of this game then both of those things, and yet you still expect 1st class service for your $30.

Yes there are things they need to improve on in the game.
Yes the devs are slow.
Yes they're too quiet.
Yes they're probably trying to relax right now instead of dumping all their effort into something without much return.

Yet this community bullies the fuck out of the devs like they're not people too. You know why there are stories floating around about them removing posts on Steam? Because they took a shit ton of time out of their lives to gamble on this. They created an amazing combat system that has some shitty game modes to utilize it, and sprinkles of poor servers. Then after all their hard work they see people just shit on them. If I was part of the dev team and the community started acting like spoiled children, I'd withhold the patch out of spite.
CapturewefeqF.jpg
Leave Trinitron alone