Mordhau

Screen delay during riposte

5 0
  • 20 Aug
 Teoqz

For about a week now i have been getting a "delay" during most of my ripostes. It feels like input lag, where as my mouse movement feel a little off to what is happening on screen. I know its delay/desync because sometimes the issue dissapears mid riposte and i get jumped to a new position (not like teleporting but my weapon moves enough so that i feel a difference). I have tried everything you can think off in terms of hardware, refresh rate, gsync, vsync. Reinstalled the game, reinstalled windows and manually downloaded the latest drivers for all hardware. Also tried 3 different mice, USB ports, 3 different monitors. The issue persits, i have noticed it gets worse the more i play, i only play duel servers and my ping is around 30 consistently, i have a good internet connection and dont experience any issues in any other games. One more thing to note is i have a recording that looks like clean, normal animations. However when i recorded that i felt a crazy ammount of delay/desync. I used to change resolution quite often and played with custom resolutions.

I have 400 hours but this last week the game has been unplayable, any help is greatly appreciated!

btw the game is completely fine outside of riposte, weird i know.

5 0
  • 20 Aug
 Teoqz

Just tried in a local match with bots and it felt fine.