Mordhau

rework held block. fix stabs/crouch. nerf chambers. where patchie.

Knight 755 3279
  • 20 Aug
 Mittsies

I'm so sick of these people complaining about shields, stabs, morphs, feints, chambers, and so on. First of all let me introduce myself, I am an alpha veteran with over 1000 hours played, and while I've never been in any tournaments I have done several PUGs where I usually top-frag and carry my team. If you don't know what a PUG is, then you can just stop reading here because your opinion doesn't matter. Anyways, let's talk about shields. You feint and/or morph into a kick, simple as that, and the shield user is stunned without fail. He backpedals? Fine, just eat his stamina with stabs in the meantime. If you can't do this, you're a fool. Now stabs are the thing I hear people complain about the most, and that's how I know they are a low-skill noob. Just parry and riposte. You can't read attacks? Get good. Sorry but there's no nice way to say this: if you're complaining about "unreadable attacks" then you are actually garbage. No self-respecting competitive player would ever call an attack unreadable outside of irony, sarcasm, or exaggeration. Morphs and feints? Just read them. Can't read them? Get good. Period. I can hard-read almost any attack and I can beat literally any player in Mordhau in a duel, and I can win a FT10 vs. almost anyone (Except the absolute top players like Huggles and Lionheart Chevalier). So I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about. Now finally... chambers. Nothing makes me more seething with rage than to hear some trash noob whine about chambers until developers are forced to nerf them again and again. I did not buy a special $100 MMO mouse and spend 400+ hours practicing chambers with my girlfriend (yes I have a girlfriend, lol) to master them, only for these fucking idiot developers to nerf my strategy and have the fucking audacity to call me a "chamber-bot" like it's some kind of slur against anyone who uses that strategy. Why punish me for using the game's mechanics when people out there are abusing the real exploits, like drags?

66 91
41 16
  • 20 Aug
 norshin

I'm so sick of these people complaining about shields, stabs, morphs, feints, chambers, and so on. First of all let me introduce myself, I am an alpha veteran with over 1000 hours played, and while I've never been in any tournaments I have done several PUGs where I usually top-frag and carry my team. If you don't know what a PUG is, then you can just stop reading here because your opinion doesn't matter. Anyways, let's talk about shields. You feint and/or morph into a kick, simple as that, and the shield user is stunned without fail. He backpedals? Fine, just eat his stamina with stabs in the meantime. If you can't do this, you're a fool. Now stabs are the thing I hear people complain about the most, and that's how I know they are a low-skill noob. Just parry and riposte. You can't read attacks? Get good. Sorry but there's no nice way to say this: if you're complaining about "unreadable attacks" then you are actually garbage. No self-respecting competitive player would ever call an attack unreadable outside of irony, sarcasm, or exaggeration. Morphs and feints? Just read them. Can't read them? Get good. Period. I can hard-read almost any attack and I can beat literally any player in Mordhau in a duel, and I can win a FT10 vs. almost anyone (Except the absolute top players like Huggles and Lionheart Chevalier). So I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about. Now finally... chambers. Nothing makes me more seething with rage than to hear some trash noob whine about chambers until developers are forced to nerf them again and again. I did not buy a special $100 MMO mouse and spend 400+ hours practicing chambers with my girlfriend (yes I have a girlfriend, lol) to master them, only for these fucking idiot developers to nerf my strategy and have the fucking audacity to call me a "chamber-bot" like it's some kind of slur against anyone who uses that strategy. Why punish me for using the game's mechanics when people out there are abusing the real exploits, like drags?

26 19
  • 20 Aug
 TheDrunkCat

« Hey everybody , it’s an alpha veteran here! »
« See, no one cares »

Get a life u fat nerd

Knight 755 3279
  • 20 Aug
 Mittsies

it's been 2 months without patchie............

Baron 724 1304
  • 20 Aug
 NewYariMeta

I cannot comprehend the events that have transpired as of a moment ago. I was just feinted AND gambled at the same time.
If you cannot understand how to react to strikes, randomly flailing your weapon about; in the hopes to hit me, gingerly wailing away like a mindless rat, you are nothing but ENRAGING. How could such a pathetic thought cross your mind? Gambling is a DISGUSTING habit to adopt, and stops skilled players, such as myself, from earning the hits I deserve, since I was capable of reacting when it was MY initiative.

And don't even get me started on feinting. If you so desperately need to crutch onto such an easy-to-perform, no thought - easy result mechanic, then you deserve to uninstall NOW. You're indoctrinating behaviour is not welcome on the competitive scene, you waste of oxygen.

I have invested thousands of hours into honing my skills, my reactions, comprehending the exact move I must perform at the perfect moment. I take my performance PERSONALLY. If I lose, it BETTER be to something impressive, or you're just wasting more of my time, you pathetic runt. If I win? Then it's a display of power, prowess and dedication. I bet you couldn't even dedicate five minutes to breakfast.

Mordhau is the only thing that I need to keep myself occupied, as it's a constant reminder of how much more advanced I am as a person, capable of thinking faster than you could ever hope to achieve.
What do you mean that I'm compensating for my lack of real life redeeming qualities by acting powerful in the video game world? That I am a sad, lifeless husk without my in-game performance?
More like, shut up idiot, I am better than you.

See, you don't want to mess with me. I'm a melee god. I know all of the mechanics. Did you just FFA me in the duelyard? What do you mean you were just having some fun? Childish behaviour more like, get out of my server. Banned. That'll show them to mess with a melee god, such as myself...

49 20
  • 20 Aug
 DEADSY

Complainer

Knight 554 1906
  • 21 Aug
 LuxCandidus

This topic has been moved.

1339 1396

Mittsies, think of the children! There might be some people that can't detect the irony. Those poor fellas already have it hard enough.

717 588

hey mittsies which pony do u wanna marry the most. personally i like the one that has shy in her name, and her entire characters personality is that shes shy. its something i can really identify with

1059 1697

I scored 2 kills and 10 deaths in FL today. WATCH OUT MITTSIES