Mordhau

So when we getting ladies and non-whites?

88 66
  • 20 Aug '19
 Threule

Serious question, can't wait to roll that black lady to the field

inb4 muh historical accuracy

Knight 7768 14326
  • 20 Aug '19
 ToLazy4Name

It's very likely that it won't be for a long time, if ever. There's too many other things to do that are far more important.

32 26
  • 20 Aug '19
 Borschik

Wassup
tumblr_p776qp2NWO1ssmm02o2_1280.png

Knight 2306 4188
  • 20 Aug '19
 Runagate

Once higher-priority things are out of the way. So probably a lot later.

2018 2106
  • 20 Aug '19
 SWSeriousMike

Let's use simple mathematics to answer that question. We compare the current state of the game with the state of the game 50 days ago. The difference in quality we call 'progress'. Next we assume that the progress stays constant, which makes sense because they are not hiring anybody. So from this point we extrapolate and derive an equation.

quality_predicted (x_months) = quality_now + x_months * progress

Next we assume that adding those options would double the quality of the game and substitute the left side of the equation.

2 quality_now = quality_now + x_months progress

Reordering the equation leads to:

x_months = quality_now / progress

At this point we reach undefined behavior because division by zero is not defined. Based on that analysis and the progress achieved in the last 50 days, there are two possible outcomes:

a) They are added never.
b) They are added once eternity is reached.

I apologize to any real mathematicians that might read this.

1757 1417
  • 20 Aug '19
 Rergato

@ToLazy4Name said:
It's very likely that it won't be for a long time, if ever. There's too many other things to do that are far more important.

I'd give the typical "artists don't work on programming", but the Mordhau team is pretty small and I got a feeling the painters don't even have time to work on negro skin

88 66
  • 20 Aug '19
 Threule

@Borschik said:
Wassup
tumblr_p776qp2NWO1ssmm02o2_1280.png

that image doesn't seem accurate, everyone knowns black people were invented in the 50's