Mordhau

Hey, so whats going on at the steam forums

83 51
  • 20 Aug
 Budd

If any of you have noticed that any Topic talking negatively about the game gets locked.

Its really weird and there are 0 rules about it. N o t h i n g.

I mean I almost dont blame them, the entire steam forums are a bunch of toxic delusionals that think the horse is fair and balanced so :/

Conscript 150 273
  • 20 Aug
 Kaiowa

Well abandoning a game has consequences, can't blame the community for getting angry. It's funny though, how the devs allowed these forums to be like 4chan for years in the name of freedom of speech and now lock any Steam thread where they're criticized, even when the poster was polite. Double standards.

1340 1398

Different platforms can have different standards. No conspiracy required.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/629760/discussions/0/1651043958635139749/?ctp=3

This thread for example appears to be locked by a Valve employee.

83 51
  • 20 Aug
 Budd

@SWSeriousMike said:
Different platforms can have different standards. No conspiracy required.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/629760/discussions/0/1651043958635139749/?ctp=3

This thread for example appears to be locked by a Valve employee.

Yeah that one makes sense, but like a lot of the other ones get closed down and literally no one was attacking each other, other ones its like one person attacks another because they have a baby rage someone is saying a bad no no about their favowite gaaaeeeemmm.

1340 1398

As always we can only speculate as they ain't tellin' us nuffin'. But my guess is that it's not Triternion staff that is closing those threads.

Knight 460 891
  • 20 Aug
 wierHL

@SWSeriousMike said:
As always we can only speculate as they ain't tellin' us nuffin'. But my guess is that it's not Triternion staff that is closing those threads.

That would require them to be active on Steam forums in the first place.

83 51
  • 20 Aug
 Budd

@SWSeriousMike said:

Yeah we really dont know

717 588

probably just steam global mods being weirdos

83 51
  • 20 Aug
 Budd

Most likely

Duke 5473 13074
  • 20 Aug
 Jax — Community Manager

@SWSeriousMike said:

not us as far as i know, i'll double check some closed posts and talk to the mods as well

310 239
  • 20 Aug
 LoPan

Most of the threads I’ve seen closed either detailed from the topic. Or were troll threads about getting votekicked for being racist or some other edgelord trash.

1757 1412
  • 20 Aug
 Rergato

@Kaiowa said:
Well abandoning a game has consequences, can't blame the community for getting angry. It's funny though, how the devs allowed these forums to be like 4chan for years in the name of freedom of speech and now lock any Steam thread where they're criticized, even when the poster was polite. Double standards.

I don't see your shitty comments or the numerous threads about how the game was abandoned getting deleted

83 51
  • 20 Aug
 Budd

@Jax said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

not us as far as i know, i'll double check some closed posts and talk to the mods as well

One of them was Valve mods but all the others are just LOCKED without any warning