Mordhau

Ranked

7 17
  • 18 Aug
 ComboDombo

I am super excited for the ranked game mode and I hope it comes out soon with the new maps. I sincerely hope that with ranked comes exclusive sword skins or cosmetic features you can unlock while progressing, as well as some sort of gold multipliers to give more of an incentive to play ranked. I am a youtuber with 25k subscribers who will definitely transition fully into mordhau if these features are capitalized on. Best of luck to the dev team and the growing community.
Ign: ComboDombo
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/combidombi/

618 479
  • 18 Aug
 esturias

@ComboDombo said:
Best of luck to the dev team and the growing community.

Heh. Good joke.

7 17
  • 20 Aug
 ComboDombo

@esturias said:

@ComboDombo said:

Heh. Good joke.

Why is this a good joke? This game has potential if it's capitalized on!!

Knight 460 891
  • 20 Aug
 wierHL

@ComboDombo said:

@esturias said:

@ComboDombo said:

Heh. Good joke.

bold text

20 16
  • 21 Aug
 Berra

You should take your youtube career to another game bud, after ranked and feitoria release youre lucky to see another major content drop within 4-5 months. Its just not possible to spit out content with a 10 man dev studio

58 129
  • 21 Aug
 Quadsword

Mordhau is a dead game. You'd be committing career suicide by committing to it 100%.

This community isn't anywhere near large enough to support a ranked mode. It's a colossal waste of resources.

618 479
  • 21 Aug
 esturias

@ComboDombo said:

It's a good joke because the playerbase is dropping, not growing. We are now left with less than 10% of the playerbase we started with and it's continuously dropping every single day.

And you just made another joke - the stress is on the "if"...

7 17
  • 27 Aug
 ComboDombo

Hopefully the dev team acts fast. They can come back. No cap

618 479
  • 28 Aug
 esturias

@ComboDombo said:
Hopefully the dev team acts fast. They can come back. No cap

Another joke. You are a funny guy!

310 239
  • 28 Aug
 LoPan

Lotta angry forum guys who’s sole goal is to comment negatively every day in every thread they can.

I stopped bothering to wonder why they still play a game they hate so much. I just feel sorry for them at this point.

618 479
  • 28 Aug
 esturias

@LoPan said:
Lotta angry forum guys who’s sole goal is to comment negatively every day in every thread they can.

Could you show and explain some of those "negative comments"? How are they wrong?

I stopped bothering to wonder why they still play a game they hate so much. I just feel sorry for them at this point.

You actually never bothered to wonder. If you would bother to wonder and think about it, you would come to the simple conclusion quite fast that the players you are talking about actually like the game. Otherwise they would have left long ago.

310 239
  • 28 Aug
 LoPan

@esturias said:

@LoPan said:

Could you show and explain some of those "negative comments"? How are they wrong?

You actually never bothered to wonder. If you would bother to wonder and think about it, you would come to the simple conclusion quite fast that the players you are talking about actually like the game. Otherwise they would have left long ago.

So you just post nonstop whine threads about mechanics/content and what dickhead money grubbers you think the devs are..... because you like the game...

Makes sense.

Knight 4114 4388
  • 28 Aug
 pizza boy

hello everyone

Knight 2230 4004
  • 29 Aug
 Runagate

Sup Pizza

1340 1401

@LoPan said:

@esturias said:

@LoPan said:

So you just post nonstop whine threads about mechanics/content and what dickhead money grubbers you think the devs are..... because you like the game...

Makes sense.

That's a "no", Esturias. He can't.