Mordhau

We’re all just part of some sick joke

528 282
  • 17 Aug
 Gambit

@Budd said:
I get why every ones looking at rust as an example but the thing is about that its all time low was 11k players and it never went back to that ever. It is hardly able to be taken as a "dead" era of the game.

Personally I burnt my self out on the game pooring hundreds of hours into a constantly developing world, well worth it but I sometimes give it a re-download, play with friends and dont touch it again for a month.

The difference here is that Rust's all time low took about 11 months, nearly a whole year after launch. Mordhau's decent was being seen in like 2.5 months. Thats what we call a not so pro gamer move.

They're different games though. A survival shooter is inherently going to be more popular than a medieval melee game.

I have a signature

83 50
  • 17 Aug
 Budd

@Gambit said:

@Budd said:
I get why every ones looking at rust as an example but the thing is about that its all time low was 11k players and it never went back to that ever. It is hardly able to be taken as a "dead" era of the game.

Personally I burnt my self out on the game pooring hundreds of hours into a constantly developing world, well worth it but I sometimes give it a re-download, play with friends and dont touch it again for a month.

The difference here is that Rust's all time low took about 11 months, nearly a whole year after launch. Mordhau's decent was being seen in like 2.5 months. Thats what we call a not so pro gamer move.

They're different games though. A survival shooter is inherently going to be more popular than a medieval melee game.

I have a signature

100% true, its quite a niche genre but it definitely got way more popular that Chiv.

Count 785 3005

According to the few small segments of corrupted jpg data I've been able to recover over the last year the current state of the game is following the exact same operation parameters as Mordhau 2099. It's so close that it's even spacing updates in identical intervals to the original project. This all leads into something the Project Langosta document reffered to as the "second stage event trigger initiated by the Castello Protocol."

33 71

@EatAtRedLobster said:
According to the few small segments of corrupted jpg data I've been able to recover over the last year the current state of the game is following the exact same operation parameters as Mordhau 2099. It's so close that it's even spacing updates in identical intervals to the original project. This all leads into something the Project Langosta document reffered to as the "second stage event trigger initiated by the Castello Protocol."

You went full patchie, man. Never go full patchie.

Count 785 3005

Just search the forum for Mordhau 2099.

You don't know man... You weren't there.

83 50
  • 18 Aug
 Budd

bruh